Guys do prefer a girly girl or a tomboy?

Which is more interesting? A girly, feminine, sweet, girl? Or a tomboy, boyish, cool girl? Or you like both

1|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• A mix of both, girly girl on the outside with a very sweet caring personality.
    Then on the inside she loves the same kind of geeky stuff as i do and doesn't mind to goof around.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• a tomboy of course... girly girls are BORING

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind the tomboyish type but... I prefer girly type.. Cute girls have always been my weakness.. I never liked the girls who are kind of that other people call sexy.. I find a unique attraction towards cute girls..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. I like a girl with the girly, sweet side added with the tomboyish side. kinda like a rocker/ skater chick style. A girl who is sweet and kind but not afraid to be one of the guys :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A girly girl that doesn't mind getting her hands dirty when needed. Sweet and femenine but loves the outdoors and adventure

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a mix of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little of both

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboy or regular cute girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's repeat everyone else; a mix.
    I prefer a larger amount of tomboy in the mix, but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a bit of both. Not too girly girly but not too much of a tomboy either

0|0
    0|0
  • tom boy, girly girl are too shy and not talkative

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, not all girly girls are shy... I'm a tomboy but I'm kinda shy around people :)

• they are bold compare to girly girl, i know few of tomboys they are cool to hang out with and pretty straighforward

• Girly girl with a tomboy edge

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well I'm both, I can be really girly like when talking about my favorite boy band or see a cat or see a cute guy, also would wear a cute outfit. But I mostly wear something lazy, or a crop top and high waisted jeans, or a large hoodie. When about personality, I can be kind and also rude and sarcastic and mean. It all depends!!!
    So I personally like tomboy kind cause I will get along with her, more than the one would look on the mirror every fifteen minutes. But I dont know what guys mostly prefer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy.

My boyfriend is more into tomboys, hence why he chose me. His best mate is into the super feminine types.

It's all about personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I a lil' bit of both. Guys like me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shout out to the asker for this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they prefer something in-between!

0|0
    0|0