How was your High School prom night? Did you go?

What did you wear? Who was your date? Did your date match you? Girls, What are some "must do"preparations for prom night? What are some tips?

I won't be a senior until next year, but im planning ahead in case i do go. I never went to any dances or anything formal before. So im clueless to this stuff. The sooner, the better.:))

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• AM I THE ONLY GUY THAT WENT TO PROM? I went and had a blast. Danced with my girlfriend, who I'm still with btw. It was Vegas themed so those who didn't danced, fake gambled. I recommend you going because it's an experience that I dont regret.

• Honestly? I never went, I was a very troubled child that just didn't care! But, I have changed for the better since then!

• i accidently disliked sorry. But i like. Congrads thats very good. Some people (like my family members) never change or grow up. Toast to the new you.:))

• I didn't go to any proms or dances or even graduation. Looking back, it was a stupid decision. But hindsight is 20/20

• Didn't go. I did not really have any female friends in high school.

• what's a prom night?

• No. All of my boys weren't going and thats all we cared about.

• It was super fun even though both years I only went with my female friends.

• Didn't go yo.

• I went, I didn't have a date though - glad I went nonetheless. I wore a greyish/silver coloured suit with a red tie, nothing too interesting. Don't worry so much about it, it's meant to be fun...

• I didn't attend. In fact, me and my friends that didn't attend... we made a Facebook Group called "Eff The Prom!" Lol... that was back in 2009 XD.

• Sad face.™

What Girls Said 5

• I went to 3 proms.

Junior year, Senior year, and then to my boyfriend's prom (different school/year).

Junior year I wore a blue mermaid dress and went in a group with two other girls and my guy friend Ryan. I didn't know it at the time but Ryan liked me and both other girls liked him and knew he liked me and so you can imagine how well that went over. -_- One girl called me a skanky anorexic cow lol.

Senior year I wore a pink dress and went with my now boyfriend. Yes, he matched me. He wore a black tux with a white shirt and silver vest and a pink tie.

For his senior prom I wore a black dress and he wore a black tux with a black vest and tie and a white shirt.

You really just go and have fun. I don't have many tips for you because my cousin is a professional cosmetologist and she did my hair and makeup every year and my mom's friend is a tailor and she always made sure my dress had the right alterations done to it.

• Thanks for taking the time to tell your experiences. Im really looking forward to mine. And the way you described your dresses sounds pretty.

• I went and it was the best night of my life! I wish I could go back in time and do it all over again.

• Did go to prom, all by myself. Turned out we only had to eat dinner there, so wasn't really that special for me.

• I went to a end of year 11 prom with my friends. I went to the toilets and saw a girl being eaten out by a guy. At the after party I had sex with a guy and had drunk lesbian sex. It was a good night.

• I did for the food I paid, not to ditch my dance partner for the opening and watch over my friends, there's too much drama involve when people started to get intoxicated