Do guys even care about eyebrows?

I don't do anything to my eyebrows because honestly I feel like it's such a waste of time, but I feel like every girl I see has a different shape of eyebrows which they plucked or whatever girls do. Do guys even care? Like is it even necessary to alter them as long as the girl doesn't have like a unibrow or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Consciously? No most don't

But they do without realizing. eyebrows play a crucial role in your appearance and framing your face. Its important to keep a nice, tidy, well groomed shape

• Nailed it. I would never have any idea if a girl did or didn't do something to her eyebrows, but it would probably affect my overall attraction to her.

What Guys Said 10

• If you have a unibrow, it makes sense to detach them because people give you a lot of shit for it.

Otherwise? I HATE plucked eyebrows. Girls are like "oh no one will like me if I have natural eyebrows so I will rip out some parts of it or all of it, and redraw them with a pencil because fuck logic" and then end up with these stupid looking arcs that annoy me to bits.

creativefan.com/.../cute-eyebrow-tattooed.jpg

Eyebrows DON'T look like that.

• i think the term plucked is a bit different to what u mean. girls usually pluck brows to clean them, but the word for this is just drawn on or tattooed eyebrows=] not hate, just saying. theyre so ugly lmao I'm getting distracted.

• ahh, u dont get me. dont worry=]

• @JustBanANNAz I think I have an idea and no, I don't like it :P

• As long as it's not a monobrow, we don't care.

• I only care about my own eyebrows cause I'm a wieirdo and I think I look 10 times uglier when me eyebrows aren't covered completely by my bangs.

• i shave my eyebrows :P

• You got it, as long as the girl doesn't have like a unibrow

• Eh i don't know but if it looks bad i will.

• As long as they're on fleek I don't care.

• As long as your eyebrows don't make you look like a freak, I honestly don't care at all.

• It isn't a big thing, but I have seen some that look really bushy like a man's that looked bad. I have also seen far more that were overly done that looked terrible. Taking care of your eyebrows helps, but I can't say how much. I don't know how many women don't do anything to their eyebrows, and how many women do something to their eyebrows that I mistake for natural. You would need to post a pick for me to tell you how I felt about them. Generally eyebrows aren't a big deal. I am use to so many woman over plucking them that I am use to eyebrows that look bad. lol

• lol I don't know how to post pictures on here xD
      I don't think that they look manly, but they definitely aren't as small as the girls I know. I just see no reason to lol. I already have to shave my legs and under my arms, I don't want to be expected to also rip hair out of my eyebrows if I don't have to

• If they don't look manly you most likely don't need to do anything. Like I said a lot of women over pluck them and make them look weird. Some of those women are likely doing that.

• no____________________________

What Girls Said 3

• yes they do actually, as i recently discovered when a friend complimented mine=] but they notice them in a general sense, not with specifics. say, they dont care about shape or thickness unless ur just doing something that could stop traffic...

memeguy.com/.../...-do-change-everything-90133.png
    www.ghettoredhot.com/.../pencil-eyebrows.jpg

• Guys don't care about eyebrows themselves, but the reason why girls devote extra effort to their eyebrows is that they can really affect your whole face. Having good eyebrows makes you look a hundred times better. No matter how plain the rest of your features look, eyebrows can make a huge difference!

• If you shave them completely off.. they will notice it.

• but if you have bangs they might not ;) haha

• @samanthamayxo they do, if the drawn on eyebrows get all smeary because of the bangs xD

asker, just saying that most of them don't notice your eyebrows.. unless you do something outrageous with them or nothing when you have unibrow

• bhahaha i forgot about the girls who draw them on... lmao