Do high school guys like girls with makeup? Or with no makeup or natural looking makeup?

Im 16 and i put like foundation, lipstick, eyeliner on and was just wondering do guys like that or do they like girls with no make?

please someone in high school answer the question
please help

What Guys Said 1

• In high school I had the strongest crush of my life on the only girl in class that never wore makeup.
    Personally I dislike pretty much every kind except eye make up.

If I were to get philosophical...
    Let's say you are an 8. You put on makeup, and thus make yourself a 9.
    You get a boyfriend (or a hookup) who is a 9. In this scenario, the guy is literally better than you deserve.
    This especially sucks if you happen to be a male 8 (or even lower). Women are shifting the spectrum, lifting themselves compared to men.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys like me without makeup. I NEVER wear it. It's just takes too much time. Guys like me even though I don't wear it. I don't think it matters to them though. As long as you don't overdo it. But lipstick? In highschool? Why not just wear lipgloss?