Red lipstick question? How do guys perceive it?

I love how I look with red lipstick; it makes me feel awesome too. But I haven't yet worn it to school. I want to, but I'm not sure about what guys think when girls do that? Does it look like an attention-seeking thing?

Also how do guys perceive red lipstick on a girl? Is it sexy, classy, or overdone? What if you see it on a girl who doesn't normally wear it?

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...54e6e0b08291.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I hate it like 95% of the time. I have only seen very few people who can pull off red lipstick in my life.

What Guys Said 5

• Well wearing it to school will kinda be weird like red lipstick usually have intentions behind them like when you go out it's like the cherry on top but going to school with red lipstick and just wearing you're casual outfit is just iffy. I will feel like you're seeking for one's attention or insecure

• just put some ketchup around your lips, it does the same job. why spend money on lipsticks?

• It is OK for looks but don't like to kiss it. I like natural lips for kissing.

• have you ever tride getting lipstick of your dick, its a nightmare, that how I percieve it.

• I think it looks awesome and I wonna bite there liplip :)

What Girls Said 6

• I wear lipstick sometimes to school. It can really make your outfit pop. I always go for a little less bright colour, because very bright lipstick looks a little too much I think. Sometimes guys like it and sometimes don't. I wouldn't think about that too much.

• Girls wear it at my school. Its cute and trendy. Color to lips is beautiful. I would wear it, but it looks bad on me. The guys seem to like it. Its your face, do what you want girly!:)

• I wish I could wear lipstick. it doesn't look right on me. If it did though, I'd wear it to school! you should do it!

• Just do it, it's hot and shows confidence. "A wolf doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep"

• I don't think they like it, but I never use it anyway.

• I don't think it's appropriate to wear it during school hours. However, I am a fan of red lipstick.
    Wear it after school when you are hanging out with your group of friends.