Over plucked my eyebrows!?

What can I do to make my eyebrows come back faster!!! Omg this was only the second time I've done them, the first was a disaster and I waited a few months to try again... well I did it today and they look like shit again... how can I fix it. Preferably a cheap way because I'm a poor college student

Most Helpful Girl

• id pluck the other to make it look as crappy or you can buy those pencil.
    just keep in mind that we can still see your screw up and we can see you filling it in with pencil.

• I tried to do that xD but I just can't get them to match. And thats what I was thinking, penciling it in is really noticeable! Lol I wear glasses so hopefully that will somehow make it less noticable

• you managed to screw them both up haha no two brows will ever be identical! if its that bad, why not go to a salon and have them fix it? not as cheap as a pencil but still cheap enough :(
      unless you plucked so much that there's barely any hair left ahahaha

• Well they don't look too bad, one is a lot smaller than the other and I don't want to make the other one smaller because it already looks really stupid. Lol I'll just let it go for a while and if people are assholes and point it out I guess I'll have to figure it out haha

What Guys Said 1

• i totally shave my eyebrows every 5 days hahahah, just be patient

What Girls Said 5

• Pencil them in. Then when they're grown out go to a professional and get them done. I heard that Castor oil makes eyebrows grow out quickly (my friend somehow managed to shave her whole eyebrow off). You could also use a Sharpie and color it in. No I'm kidding don't do that.

• Let them grow back don't touch them and when their back to a salon and have them waxed then keep up with it. Fill them in with brow stuff in the time being..

• Try applying castor oil on your eyebrows every night. A lot of people online have given good feedback, although it doesn't work for some. It's worth a try since a bottle of cold-pressed castor oil is pretty cheap. :)

• I've done this before. All I did was part my hair different to where my bangs covered it until it grew back. I only messed up one brow though. Either that or pencil it in until it grows back

• Mine both look pretty good... they just aren't the same xD
      I don'thave bangs :/
      I feel like a pencil would be noticeable but it looks like that's my only option right now xD

• It's hopeless now. Shave them all off and start over. What have you done.