What type of razor should I use?

I want to have a close shave everyday also have a sensitive skin and thick facial hair.

• Straight razor
  • Safety razor
  • Cartridge razor
  • Electric razor

Most Helpful Girl

• I will say either a straight razor or a safety razor (where it opens up and you put the single razor blade inside). I use a safety razor for myself (legs, etc) and it's great. My fiance always shaves his face with a straight razor and good quality shaving soap, and he gets a really close shave. He has pretty thick and dark facial hair so he wasn't happy with the regular disposable 5 blade things.

A straight razor or a safety razor will also save you money in the long run, especially the straight razor. And they're less irritating on your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. The 4 or 5 blade disposables are shitty and they're a complete waste of money.

What Girls Said 2

• Straight razor or single blade razors are less irritating on the skin & give a much closer cut

• Oh & I know this from years of shaving my brother & getting paid to do it for others

• Gillette is where it's at! Doesn't matter if it's a cartridge or not

Oh and I've never tried it, but dollar shave club looks good

What Guys Said 2