Should I perm my hair?

I an seriously considering perming my hair. It is really thin, straight, and dark blonde. I have done everything I could to make it curly and thicker, but nothing ever stays or works... whenever I curl my hair AND hair spray it, it straightened out after a few minutes. And adding layers does not help volumify either... help!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. You look like a nice cute girl as-is. You have a nice, nice natural look, your not all freaked out.

Nothing wrong with trying something new. Perm is not for life. Then when you tired of the perm, get a short boys cut like a pixie. Try it all if it does no harm. And don't forget a twin pony tail look. Check this place out to see if you can sample different hair styles.

http://www.hairstyled.com/try-on-hairstyles/

Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• its not a bad idea. its not like you can't go back from perming it. I would give it a try, see how you like it. it doesn't last forever so if you don't like it as much then you know its going to go away eventually. and who knows it may even grow on you, and you find a way to make it look awesome.

What Girls Said 2

• I would never suggest perming your hair... it almost always ends in disaster! Embrace your straight hair, girl!

• Hahaha my hair is curly and I sometimes wish it was straight because it's easier to deal with. Try perm, it stays longer yup.