Would I look pretty with Aviators?

I'm a student pilot and while in flight school, I was advised to wear sunglasses on bright days to protect my vision. But I believe my eyes are my best features, and if I cover them up, I will look ugly, lol. Are my eyes pretty by the way? How much would you rate me out of 10?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I think your pretty and your eyes are toi. but so it good to wear sunglasses or aviators to protect your beautiful eyes and eyesight and u might look cool and possibly even prettier with the right sunglasses and i give u a 9 out of 10.

• Thank you for the kind comment. But I think aviators make me look like a fly, I mean, fly's eyes are that shape?

• My dad is pilot sure you would look good

• Thanks! Wow, that is magnificent. Do you get to fly a lot? Does he pilot Boeings or Cessnas?

• Pan Am he flew for. Mom does travel Agent work

• Panam! That was like Catch Me if You Can! There weren't much female pilots then and it was hard to get into flight school.

• Are you a real person or a troll?

• Doesn't aviator glasses makes anyone cool? Seriously they're so freaking stylish.

• I think I look like a fly with them lol. I just think they are ugly.

• Your eyes look basic. If you're flying a plane, your appearance should be the least of your worries. Who are you trying to impress, your co-pilot?

• Of course it is a health safety conduct to protect the retina, rods and cones. Rods are essential for nught vision and peripheral, we rely on them immensely. I just wanted to know if I suited aviators.

• I am very much aware of the function of sunglasses. That is not the conversation. Whether it suits you or not in a cockpit is irrelevant.

• The main thing is protection of sight. Then the passengers.

• Actually aviators are known to make people better looking because it improves facial symmetry

• Really? That's interesting to know! I thought I look like a fly with them on. We call them fly eye glasses in Korean.

• Interesting ^^

What Girls Said 1

• You're Korean? I'm Korean too! Lol. Your eyes are bigger than normal Asians :) so I think your eye shape is pretty! I don't think you'd look ugly at all! I think you would be a 7. You don't look Korean at all! (In a good way)

• Really? Haha some people think I looked mixed, but I am Korean. Where did you think I was from?

• Japanese? Aw, thank you :) I think I inherited my eyes from my mom, she looks mixed. But I think people generally in Korea value pale skin as beautiful.

• Yeah most Korean girls want their skin to be fair.