Do you ever have this situation?

Where, you're standing in the streets waiting for a friend or a car or a bus, and you're staring in one direction, not particularly at anything.

And then people in cars pass by you, and look at you in the face, and think you're looking at them. They give you a mean look.

Awkward moments...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I never really get mean looks from people if that happens. Usually they're either neutral or happy looks. Sometimes I do like to give people mean looks if I'm in a car and we make eye-contact, just to mess with them.

• "No, I never really get mean looks from people if that happens."

Normal, you're a girl.

"Sometimes I do like to give people mean looks if I'm in a car and we make eye-contact, just to mess with them."

Normal, you're a girl.(6)

What Girls Said 1

• Usually when me and my friend walk people honk at us or stare at us...usually guys.

I've never gotten a mean look from anybody tho lol.

What Guys Said 1

• yea usually people like that just have attitude problems, next time your not particularly waiting for anything and someone looks you in the face like that, give them the finger.. and if worse comes to worst, run your ass off.. but next next time, prepare with a paintball gun or something.. true story man