Your most favorite jewelry piece?

Do you like wearing earrings, necklaces, rings or bracelets the most?

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i have some pretty epic necklaces. i love enhancing a neckline with a statement piece.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• (woot, a guy replying? XD)
    Hm... not that hyped over jewlery really, but i guess i could wear a cross necklace if it's simple yet well made. Because religious reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a favorite piece or anything I only own a ring and vintage watch both passed down from my grandfather to me. A simple vintage, gold and stainless steel watch. And a custom made gold single diomond ring worth about 1,000$.

0|0
    0|0
    • he has a diamond ring and i dont... this is so sad lol

• Well it was my grandfathers my grandmother had it made for him as a present after there wedding. You'll get one eventually.

• girls can use them of course but i think wearing this kind of stuff doesn't suit a man. what are your favorite jewelries btw?

0|0
    0|0
  • Invisible jewelry :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I love necklaces because it just makes an outfit complete. Even a boring simple outfit can look really cute with just a necklace.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have many piercings and jewellery but my favourite would have to be the gold necklace that my grandmother had given me before she passed. she was given it as a child and it was her most prised possession as she was very poor when she was young so it is something i adore dearly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer necklaces, no matter what I'm wearing when I go out it makes the outfit look complete. My favorite is a little silver turtledove necklace my late aunt gave me for Christmas when I was 14, she passed away 2 months later :(

0|0
    0|0
  • chokers, bracelets and midi rings

0|0
    0|0
  • My nose ring, I love it. But I'm considering changing it for a lip ring

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing earrings the most, they're my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • Earrings. I have six piercings in my ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing statement necklaces.

0|0
    0|0