Do women have body hair?

Is it true that women do have indeed body hair (stomach, back, chest) but it's super short and thin that it can't be seen?

1|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, women have body hair. We are mammals, after all.

If you're lucky it's short and thin, but some women are much hairier than others -- it all depends on a person's genes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Aren't you a woman?

3|3
    0|0
  • Yes. Women do.

1|1
    0|0
  • of course... but in some girls it might be visible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, lol they do. Everyone has tiny hairs pretty much covering their entire bodies

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be seen. Also, ur a chick. You must have hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shouldnt... you know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, all humans have some degree of body hair. Unless you have a disorder called Alopecia areata.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black women have hair everywhere but their heads. Gross

0|0
    1|0
  • It's called peach fuzz. But why are you asking this? Aren't you also a woman? lol

3|1
    0|0
    • what i know is that women dont have hair but again i've read stuff that say that women have hair.. I don't know i was just curious

• Step 1) Hold up your arm
      Step 2) Look down at thy arm
      Step 3) Make an observation for body hair on thy arm
      Step 4) Reach conclusion

What Girls Said 13

• You don't know if you have body hair?

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. You have it too...

1|0
    0|0
  • Well... Yes, I do... I have seen many women who do have body hair. Most of the women that I know either wax or shave regularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do have more then others. Same as guys some are like a bear others have very little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do, some more than others

0|0
    0|0
  • of course we do

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course !

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hair more than usual but I shave and pluck my face hairs every 2 weeks so no one can tell

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have darker hair on my stomach and lower back and a tiny (not very noticeable) amount of hairs on my chin. However, it is because my testosterone levels are three times higher than they should be and I am currently working on getting that lowered and my estrogen higher. It does make me very self conscious, though, so I shave those areas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, even little kids do before they've even grown one strand of public hair they still have very fine light colored hair on their body and babies are actually born with some downy hair on them to

0|0
    0|0
    • And sometimes tails.

• Haha no tails, but definitely some hair. I thought there was something wrong the first time I saw it, but no, it's totally normal and I've seen tons of babies with hairy backs or stomachs since then

• No, we are completely slippery, hairless, freaks of nature.

1|0
    0|0