Should I grow long hair or not (guy)?

Hello!
I wanted to ask, ah, basically who would long hair look on me, I put a dropbox link with ah picture. (I think i have a gene that forbids me to look good in pictures).
Annywhayz what do you people think, would long hair look good on me. Basically should i get my lazy ash to the hairdresser, or let my hair grow? :D
Delete the space before the dropbox and com in the link :D. (for some reason i couldn't post this with a link :D)

www. dropbox. com/sh/640odpvtok5x9pz/AADuQ0S_y-VHNGX7a-sjnFsaa? dl=0

I can't make a good picture :D sorry :D

Most Helpful Guy

• You can probably pull off both short and long hair. You can keep that hairstyle of the front brushed to the side like you have in your pictures. I have seen that type of style before.
    Longer hair has its pros and cons. The cons are it takes longer to dry and can take longer to style. It can get in the way if it falls longer than your brows, it is way lots of guys sweep it over their brows/forehead.
    The pros are it looks good if you style it right and keep it clean. It gives you a new style.
    To me, the pros and cons are the same.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally like short hair on guys, and think you already look pretty cute! (: stay just how you are (:

• I love the 'asian styled hair' like how it is more fringe. If someone has the hair I like I instantly find them more attractive~

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know if long hair would be ideal for your face shape. I don't know jack shit about that type of stuff though haha. I just think only certain guys can pull off long hair and you and I both probably can't :( (I wanted to grow shoulder length, but I always end up buzzing it because it seems to work)

• Want some cool Photoshop? I got Photoshop CC, depending if I am busy or not I may help you