What is a good idea for a Halloween costume?

I don't have a clue what to be and I am going to a party where you need a costume

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• since im a tailor, designer, artist and cosplayer i already have a perfect one, and i can ask my cosplay club for help and we have a wardrobe at our disposal, and have a smith that crafts (fake) weapons for us, this year im thinking ruby rose's outfit and grand-scythe/sniper rifle from the animated series RWBY, the gun works though and its my personal build, a 12.4 x 114 caliber anti tank sniper rifle based on a SU-PTRSD type 41 Anti tank sniper rifle (it can potentially blast a guys torso in half), but it only shoots blanks, took me 6 months to get everything fabricated xD

• Well, what do you like?
    And what KIND of costume... do you want something gory or scary? Do you want something sweet and cute? Do you want something funny? A famous character?

There are a few ideas here - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6798-best-halloween-costumes-girls-guys-2014 - and if you click "weighed in on" from that Article, you'll see what other GAGers mentioned being popular this year.
    You could also get a lot of ideas looking through the current Trending questions, a lot of costume ideas - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/trending