Is long hair too difficult to maintain for girls?

Is long hair too much to maintain for girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes!!! You guys don't understand.

• basicaly it's like you say guys don't have long hair in general

What Girls Said 11

• It's a pain in the ass. Especially if you have naturally curly hair like me. I straighten mine and it takes forever.

• Yes, it's kind of hard to maintain. Short natural hair requires very little effort while long hair needs way more product, patience and long detangling sessions (especially if the hair is curly).

• I have very long hair. It comes up to my lower back. It can be annoying, like when it gets stuck under my bag straps or get in the way when i eat. It gets in the way when i tie my hair up in a high pony, always manages to come on the sides. Also that gives me headaches. But tbh i love my long hair, when i curl my hair it looks and feel amazing. I have thick hair so it has its ups and downs.

• Well its heavy like if I wear it up I get headaches & requires lots of maintenance but its totally worth it I love my hair its one of my favorite physical attributes

• It's a pain to wash especially when you have thick curly hair like mine.

• It's pretty annoying to maintain. I do it anyway because I love my hair, but it's a bitch.

• My hair is long, and curly! So I spend an hour washing it.. About 2 hours to straighten it if I want it straight. It's very tiring taking care of it, but I love the results after the effort so I can't have it cut, only trimmed

• It is alright, but sometimes it is annoying, when it gets under the strap of the purse on the shoulder or gets heavier when it's wet.

• yesssssssssssss

• no, i've had long hair all my life

• Yes, and it's much worse when you have long curly hair.

What Guys Said 1

• not only for girls, but yeah it's harde to maintain but are better than short LOL