Can I wear this to a Halloween party or is it to kinky?

Can I wear it like this? I'm going for a sort of cat woman look but is this inappropriate?

s1379.photobucket.com/.../..._zps92d9e9b6.jpg.html

0|1
13|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• i've got a better idea bring a bomb to that Halloween party activate it and escpe. one Halloween party less = the world would get a llittle better

1|0
    1|2
    • Thats one less party I can be a creep at. :(

• Show All
    • @Crazyced so basicaly it's a rememberance day of the dead?

• More like appeasing the wondering souls, or avoiding them (hence the costumes). But like many celebrations it has been heavily commercialized.

• I love it!

2|0
    0|0
  • I like it! A costume like that would receive my creepy attention this Halloween.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's too kinky. Esp., given the number of total slut costumes most women wear.

Do consider zipping it up a bit, depending on who / where the party is...

Check for cameltoe too,

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that you? If that dress fits with the style of the party then it should be awesome!

0|1
    0|0
  • That costume is great for a Halloween party, but it would look even better on my bedroom floor ;]

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not kinky really. Super sexy, if you are lucky enough to have a body like the girl in the photo. But like the others said, it is sites to a pretty specific body. If you can rock it, go for it!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • So did you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll allow it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have a constant erection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good, I'd say its appropriate! You make a good cat woman!

0|0
    0|0
  • its sexy not kinky

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be an instant boner if I saw you wearing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it would have depended on the party. Work party? No, House party with friends? Yes. Party where there's little kids around? probably not... always dress for your environment

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! That looks incredible! How was the party? Did you have a date? I'm sure there was no shortage of volunteers!

0|0
    0|0
  • if you've got a good body, yes.
    if you don't, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Question is are you wearing it for attention?

2|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 13

• It has the right amount of skanky and sexy. I say wear it.

"Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it." - Cady (Mean Girls).

2|1
    0|0
  • No rock the fuck out of that you hot mama.

3|1
    0|0
  • Dang. Who cares if it's kinky, every man will want you and every woman will be jealous of you! Wear the shit out of that costume!

1|1
    0|0
  • That's super fucking cute.
    It's a Halloween party, so it's appropriate
    Wear it, wear it, wear it!!
    It really is cute

1|1
    0|0
  • Dude that costume is freaking hot! I would definitely wear it. I don't know how your feet will feel after 10 minutes of standing but I love it! Lol :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares, just go for it and rock it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Rock it girl! It's Halloween, let your wild side out and have some fun!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, go for it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure you can...
    Will you - that's up to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • well to be honest I think it shows too much on to boob area but I've never been in a halowweeen party and I hear tons of girls wear kinky stuff so who am I to talk? I say you ask some of your friends who are going to this party :)!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You look like a whore lmao. Too tight. Stripper heels. Too much cleavage. Are you a prostitute?

1|1
    6|3