What attracts you?

girls what do you look for in a guy?

and what is the most appealing thing about a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls are really in it for the looks.. until one day she magically becomes mature and realizes that the slightly fluffy overweight guy who makes her pee her pants laughing every time she opens her mouth is probably the better choice.

Yes, we're all looking at your body.. but in the end, we'll always want someone who will play with our hair, make us giggle, and cuddle us when we're PMSing and wishing we could die... a lot of times, the guy with the right personality will always trump to uber hunk.

What Girls Said 4

• Okay so for sure if she's not attracted to you that's gonna be an issue. But lets just say that she is... After initial attraction come true compatibility... Can you make her laugh? Girls like a man who can see the silly in everyday life. Don't be a total clown, but let her know you know how to have a good time. I am personally more mature than some girls out there but my guy won me over by being kind, attentive and honest. He listened to what I said, told me sweet things like how he wanted to be near me when we were apart, sent me cute text's throughout the day to let me know he was thinking of me, asked how my day was and really wanted to know... He made it a point to give me the feeling that I was real important to him. He held my hand, rubbed my feet, kissed me softly. That my friend is how to treat a lady. Flowers, e-cards, and all that sappy sh*t really works. I also suggest speaking to an older and perhaps wiser male in your life who has a decent relationship. Be it a co-worker, a grandfather, an uncle, your dad. They too may have some insight into the secrets to unlocking a girls heart.

• When it comes to a relationship I'm almost like that, I don't text, but then again I don't have a phone. and hmm flowers and ecards. thanks =]

and yeah I talk to my cousin about it, he's 30 so I hope that counts as mature lol. and haha I know we don't know each other but my dad would have been the last person I went to for a relationship. he was a big player. and I personally didn't care about him because what he did to my mom. but he's gone out of this world now. so yeah.. and don't be sorry its fine.

• Yeah my dad sucked too. an older cousin is perfect. show her your heart and if she's into you she'll give you hers.

• i look for a guy who seems to be down to earth and has a great personality and he also needs to know how to laugh and make me laugh.

and then I look for looks, I mean as long as your not rly ugly I would try to go for the person.

but the eyes and the way the guy carrys his-self gets me going.

• I know this is sooo overrated to say...but for real I look for sense of humor...i have a very sarcastic sense of humor and if my guy doesnt...that could lead to fighting and I'm kinda anti-drama

The most appealing thing to me about a guy is their eyes...most guys have the most beautiful eyes

• looks: intense eye contact, well groomed, light musky shave (not totally clean shaven), dresses good and simply, I prefer nice shirt and jeans, sneakers, casual...smells either good or smells like nothing

personality: down to earth, somewhat opinionated, optimistic, funny, laid back, smart (street smart especially), isn't selfish, respectful, isn't a player, into long relationships, has ambition, likes animals/pets, and cares about me like I care about him...

lol I feel like I just wrote a craigslist ad hahahah! totally unintentional!

• I've only heard of craigs list. I've never been on it, so I wouldn't know lol

What Guys Said 1

• Girls like looks, and only looks personality has nothing to do with if a girl likes a guy she will only take a guy she finds attractive.

• I agree with you to a point. There are some girls who actually date a guy who is really hit, but most girls won't date a guy who is ugly. I can't say I blame them because it's easier to like someone who you find attractive. but I don't think that's something you should base it off of, because no one has room to talk. Some people are going to find you attractive, while other are going to find you really ugly. Not you specifically but I think you know what I mean.