Are there any guys with tattoos?

Just curious if there are any guys with tattoos because these days I get attracted to guys who have them. Also where and when did you get it?

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 of em
    1) Kanji for Love on left Pec -Got in 09 after my second deployment to Iraq
    2) Flying eagle with Talons outstretched to attack. (only one in color) Got it same time as #1
    3) Praying hands, extending from clouds, holding a set of dog tags, in memory of a Marine who gave his life to save mine. Got it in 07 after my first deployment

What Guys Said 6

• I have a couple. I've had the ones on my back for about 12 years now. The one on my arm has been about 8 years.

• No, none me. I hate them.

I esp hate tats on girls. I like gals natural. Girls look like they have a skin disease with some of them. And the pierced clits, labais and nipples... goddamn ugly as hell! All they are doing is ruining their beauty, they are not perfecting it.

• Nope I definitely don't have any. :)

• covered in them O_O lol

been getting them since i was 17
    ribs, stomach, sleeve, palm
    then a few bits of branding and scarification ^_^

• Tattoos are shit and for shitty people

• Grow up and open your mind up. Generalizations are shit and for shitty people.

• Well most of them are so its not completely wrong its almost always true.

• Your skin absorbs some of that ink and goes inside your damaging your own body

• Only one currently, but I plan on getting many more! :)

What Girls Said 0