Do you think that leggings/yoga pants are "slutty"?

They're tight and make my butt look really good, which sounds kind of racy. But it seems like everyone treats them as just really casual wear.

That's fine by me, since they're so comfy, and I like being able to show my butt. But am I just misunderstanding the perception of them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that i can speak for most men when I say that I am absolutely delighted that yoga pants are a thing, and hope they never go out of style.👍

What Guys Said 18

• It's 50/50. It's not slutty then again as you pointed out that's what girls use it for. Many don't, then again a hand full does. I'd say yoga/legging only should be worn when it supposed to. You wouldn't go church in a swimsuit would you? Much like this. Wear the clothing when your supposed to, if not you just want attention and want gratification, when I say you , I mean anyone who wears it with those 2 intentions I just named.

• Generally speaking there's nothing slutty about leggings or yoga pants. But it's also all about context... how & where they're being worn. If girls use common sense there shouldn't be any issue with them.

• What do you mean? Like, where you wear them at, or what you wear them with? I'm talking about wearing them just as pants without a dress or a big shirt covering your butt.

• That's not what I said.

• Well what do you think?

• They are not slutty, least you are completely covered, even though they are tight. They do look amazing and can at times be distracting to me, but I never saw them as slutty, so many girls wear them now.

• Slutty? I don't think so, in my opinion they are just comfortable and fashionable sweats!

• No lol! Leggiings and yoga pants are great! Comfy for the girl, doesn't show any skin and guys love to look at em!

• Well I like when females wear them. They look good to me but I don't look at females that wear them as slutty.

• i wouldn't let my kids wear them. its like wearing skin over your skin and leaves nothing to the imagination

• Personally... I effin love em!

• Not at all, they are just a form of clothing. I don't understand why anyone would view them as being 'slutty'?

• Well a lot of guys seem to think they're really hot, which I can understand since they show off a girl's butt and legs.

• I'll be honest with you, I'm far too worried about my appearance and how I look to pay a lot of detail to attention with what someone else is wearing.

I just see them as a normal form of clothing.

• LOL I'm the same way, which is why I'm asking... I'm way to obsessed with knowing what people think about me for someone who tries to describe herself as a free spirit.

• No I think they are awesome I love checking all the girls butts out.

• they aren't slutty and they look hot.

• No, not slutty. I love pretty legs, and they look good in yoga pants.

• Yoga pants are second to beautiful pussy lips ; heaven on earth.

• wait are you talking about seeing camel toe in yoga pants, or do you just love both of those things?

• Nope but they are sexy

• no depending on how and who is wearing them

• I think women's legs/butts look good in them, do you need to read more into than that?

• Would you form any opinions about the girl for wearing them, beyond that they look good? That they're easy or lazy or something?

• No, I don't think so. I try not to judge people by their clothing... I guess subconsciously I might look at things differently - but in that instance looking attractive is probably what matters.

• Just HOW good do they make your butt look?

• Last I checked, I got a a 17.6 on the badonkometer

• haha that's not a bad idea..."we got a hundred guys and watched to see how hard each got, your butt caused an average of 40% erect"

this could be a reality show

• I have definitely seen some asses in yoga pants that caused me to have more than a 40% erection! lol!

What Girls Said 9

• If comfy is the new slutty, I'm all for it.

• I wear them all the time too. they are super comfy and look nice. :)
    I don't think they are slutty as long as they are not see-through

• Yeah that seems like an obvious rule lol. But do you draw a line between the thicker kind that just shows a general but shape v. the ones that kind of have a seam so that the two cheeks are a little separated?

• my closet is full of leggings, I have them in all variants. with or without seem, patterns, wet look, different cloth etc.
      with some the cheeks are a little bit more separated but it's not a full wedgie, most people probably don't wanna see that ;)
      and as already said I try to make sure that they are not see-through which can be a little bit difficult because it depends on the lighting.

• I don't think they're slutty. They just look lazy to me.

• No they are not

• I wear them all the time! They're super comfy and I love how nice my butt looks in them.

• Not slutty, just gross. It's like women don't realise that they're not real pants. I think it's not slutty if the people don't realise. I will never wear leggings.

• Why is it gross? What if a person is consciously wearing them as pants?

• Because they shouldn't be wearing them as pants. It shows everything. They're too thin to wear as pants.

• Well yeah if it's see-through that's too much. But if they aren't, as most aren't, why shouldn't they be pants?

• No ur supposed to work out in them not slutty at all

• as an escort i like them cuz they r comfortable and also show off my body really nice

• Not that I have anything against you, but this does kind of answer my question...

• well it was sort of relevant here... maybe

• have no respect for saying that i am an escort?
      if u have problem with escorts so why the hell ur keep tracking my answers !!!

• They are super comfy, mybutt looks great in them and guys compliment me when i wear them!