Why is it wrong to show cleavage?

People always comment that I'm looking for attention because I'm showing cleavage but I don't see anything wrong with it! I like my boobs, they are large and I am proud of them... I'm not talking about extreme cleavage either. What's your take on girls who show a little of their goods?

Most Helpful Guy

• show it for your BF or Lover or Husband
    it has bad consequences on both sides
    1- on the girls they will feel depressed when they don't have yours,
    if het have it they will follow you so the girl in general will be a body marketing item
    2- for men they will hate their wives or GF if they don't have such, they will seek for non legitimacy one night relationship or break up with their GF
    that is it

• So basically what you're telling me is its not healthy for other people? ...-.-

• yeah
      it is your choice
      to feel responsible about your society considering is as on big family
      or to live as a careless beneficiary

• Why should I care if othe people don't have self control?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think it has to do necessarily with attention-seeking at all. I'm a guy, but when I stop and think about it, it seems like a girl's breasts would get hot inside a bra (especially in warm/hot weather). So for a girl to wear a top that's lower cut in the neckline would give her some more ventilation. So what if it exposes cleavage? Why does cleavage have to be taboo? I don't think it has to be.

• From what I've seen on here. Girls like to criticise when they are jealous, well, I guess that goes for both genders. But especially females, its crazy lol. But nothings wrong with it, you like what you got, and you want to show it off. Nothing wrong with confidence.

• If you think you have it tough, try being a guy and being ridiculed for rockin a little ass cleavage at da club.

• Do whatever you like. Dont care about what other people think. It's your body and you decide what you want to show off or not. People are so fucking conservative. We dont live in the 1800s

• Nothing wrong with it. Probably just jealous or insecure about themselves.

• I love women that show off their breasts.

• "Why is it wrong to show cleavage?"

It's not.

• Nothing wrong with it at all! It's no more wrong for a girl with fabulous breasts to show off cleavage than it is for a girl with great legs to wear mini-skirts. What size are your boobs?

• Double Deees

• HELLS yeah! Pretty much anything other than a tent and you're showing cleavage! ;-)

I loves me some Double Deees!

What Girls Said 7

• You wonder why people comment you look for attention, since you don't show an extreme cleavage. If the spot between your boobs is visible it's too much. The bigger the boobs the higher the neckline should be. Choose blouses that the neckline reaches at the spot your chest begins. Also when you wear a blouse that shows cleavage don't wear a necklace and don't gather your hair in a ponytail.

• I'm not here for your advice I just want to know what the big deal is...

• I know how you feel. People are always telling me that my nickname is squitty titties because I have a gap between my boobs I understand.

• When they're bigger they're just more... there! I'm the same, and like what a small chested girl could wear in terms of the neckline, people just notice more on bigger chested girls.
    Really though, they probably just hating lol.

• i agree with what @markony said lol

• Most girls criticize that are jealous
    I have large boobs but I don't show my cleavage. However, if a girl does if I really don't care as long as she is not deliberately harassing me

• It's not, they're just jealous they don't have any, or doesn't have the guts to show it. Or they are prudes. One of those options.

• I also have the same problem. I have huge boobs. And I'm proud of them. I don't show my cleavage that much but sometimes I do. And people be like hide it. Pull your shirt up. Uurgh so freaking annoying.