Is it weird to dress nice every day? (see pics)?

Things like these (sans heels)

images3.chictopia.com/.../...-dress-tights_400.jpg

www.google.com/imgres

Just out to normal activities. Class. The store. Coffee.

Am I looking fashionable or retarded?

Most Helpful Guy

• God no it is not weird. I would love a girl like you. I love girls that like to dress up and look nice. Honestly I am getting sick of super short shorts, gym shorts, yoga pants, etc. I always look when I see a girl dressed nicely.

What Guys Said 6

• Fashionable I like to dress well too lol. Also people judge on first appearances so why not dress well but I like To dress well just cuz I like to do so, so the nice comments are just a secondary reason lol

• I think without the heels it's just nice enough to look great but not be "too much".

• you are looking yourself a pretty girl like you can wear whatever she wants coz she is the one fashion is all about
    whether you are homeless or so rich you should wear what makes you comfortable and happy

• at some point someone is going to see you when you're not dressed up. Your pretty anyways, you dont really need to dress up to be attractive.

• that's not me
      those were example pictures

and i just ENJOY dressing nice
      I like fashion
      I like looking good.
      I just feel like a freak sometimes when it seems like everyone around me is in yoga pants -_-

• That's great in my opinion love a girl that takes pride in her dress. maybe not heels all the time apart from that awesome. keep it up

• Just know where you're going. You wouldn't wear a formal gown, to a baseball game, right?

What Girls Said 11

• No way, you'd look fine and quite well put together. You are obviously comfortable and confident in these styles, so why change. I'm in dresses, skirts and heels almost every day, it's my style and like it that way. Do what makes you feel best!

• Any tips for how to go from jeans to skirts and dresses every day?

• @Sarah9
      you just do it

• How? Gee, not sure if there's a technique to it, just start wearing them. Not much help, am I? Maybe start with dress slacks and heels, rather than jeans, just to start getting the "dress" thing going, then start wearing more skirts and dresses.

• I'd ditch the stockings if I were the girl in the first pic :P

Anyway... No, it's not weird at all. The outfits that you posted aren't too formal. They're perfectly fine for everyday wear. I love the second outfit, btw! Life is too short to wear boring clothes. Always dress to kill! ;)

• I don't care, I try to look nice going to the grocery store. I'm not that pretty so I need to dress nice to be attractie

• If thats what you feel comfortable doing then dont change it. Its not weird to feel comfortable being true to what you like

• Nahhh.. I don't think it's that fancy, looks nice :)

• No it's not weird. You look really good :) Some people just like it more then others :)

• this would look good on pretty little liars.. but weird IRL i'm afraid.

• You look amazing:) wear whatever you feel best in

• It's not weird, and if I could then I would. The problem is I have a very ugly face so it would look wrong for me to dress up. I always go online and admire all the beautiful clothes. I'd give anything to be able to wear dressy clothes everyday. I envy the women who can and who do.

• no i think those are nice outfits to wear. not weird at all. people dress in whatever theyre comfortable in !

• Not weird, not weird.