Whats a good color to wear to prom

Whats a good color to wear to prom on darker brownish skin?

Not dark but maybe like Ciara's or beyonce color skin close to that

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe a soft pink or baby blue would be pretty. Go with lighter colors, preferably pastels to accentuate your skin tone and make the dress stand out the way it's meant to. I'd go with a favorite color and take it a couple shades lighter. Like if you like purple, a lavender would be gorgeous. Hope my advice helps! And I hope you have a prom to remember!

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps a dark yellow or golden tone - depends on how shiny your skin is - match color and sheen with yours - golds, yellow browns, copper tones, look greet with skin tones similar to yours

• People with darker skin are lucky in the fact that they can pull of more colour combinations than those with lighter skin .

Personally I would say either a baby blue or pink, not a strong tone though, or a satin effect golden colour .

What Girls Said 4

• Rich colors looks good on that skin color, dark burgundy and golds

black looks good on everyone

also the creamy golds, whites and greens look nice as well

look up some of the pictures of beyonce's dresses she always looks fabulous, notice what colors she wears and how they pick up on the color of her lips or the colors in her eyes and then do the same thing but with your own coloring. I'm sure that the dress like she has. House of dereon. Has a website where you could look at dresses

have a great prom!

• Soft yellow or a baby blue.

• You could pull off bright colors. my best friend is ciara's color and she wore a bright pink dress and looked great in it

• id say a forrest green or a darkish/bright blue :)