A question of style?

Okay so im a guy who wears skinny black jeans, nice shirts, braces and bowties (all generally the same colour, like light green shirt with darker green bowtie and braces) a fedora and a long black coat. and i stick out like a sore thumb in public areas. i like to call myself quirky and unique, but i think im just coming off as an idiot. girls, would you have any interest in a guy like me or we you see him as an immediate turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's you in your picture, you're coming off a bit too strong and maybe a hint of douche because you think you're better than everyone else because you dress a certain way. When it comes time to show a personality you may faulter.

Critique, Done. (Gordon Ramsay voice here)

• ahh i see thats very interesting. i dont try to pretend that im bigger or better than other people, but i do try to set myself aside from everyone else. is that the same thing?

• you are right it is a very fine line. i guess it is quite strong in terms of first impressions, because someone will either approve or disapprove of very quickly. but thank you for your reply

• No problem.

What Girls Said 4

• Omg. You sound just like my "brother" (best guy friend of 5 years now) Jacob. He wears the same type of clothes and is really funny and unique. I love hanging around him. I personally love guys who aren't afraid to show their own style and be different. Not a turn off at all. I actually am highly attracted to it (No one tell my bf lol). Be you and don't worry about anyone else or if girls like it, you'll find the right one when it's the right time and she will accept you just as you are and love every little thing about it.

• i picked the best answer far too soon. thank you for that

• @Asker
      No need to thank me. Just remember there's someone here for you if it's ever needed.

• i will not forget that :)

• I'm sorry... But I'm really into fashion and stuff so a style like that would be a turn of for me - But there are many girls who like unique fashion, so you might be lucky!

• you dont have to apologise for giving your opinion haha! thank you i understand what you say. what to you is a classier look for guys?

• fair enough. a leather jacket has never been my kinda style, but each to their own of course :) thank you for replying

• A lot of girls adore quirky. I adore fashion, so that may come off as weird to me, and fedoras are a never

• for sure just looking at your skinny jeans ill get interested.

What Guys Said 0