Hair help! Stuck at work with nothing?

HELP I'm at work and going to a party right after my shift. This morning I showered and threw a beanie on for my cold commute to work. I brought my straightener to do my hair in the washroom at work on my break before I went to the party but there's no outlet in the bathrooms!!
Do any of you have a suggestion as to how I can straighten my hair? All I have on me is a brush and hair tie, I work a a grocery store so are there any products I could buy to help fix it?
It's like flat on the top then the bottom is all wavy and frizzy from the rain
Please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Either a nice up do, or just throw in some quick braids or braided pony with some product so you can have those beach waves when you take down the braids. Waves and curls disguise so much when your hair just won't go right.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Are there no other power sockets outside of the bathroom you could perhaps use discretely.

• Can't you take a break from work? ask your boss, if there's anyone who can replace you maybe? And then go home and fix your hair. Make an excuse.

• A cute high bun is always chic.