If someone told you they wanted to be a Pro makeup artist what would you think?

All the people I have told kind of look at me, like its something to do if you don't have a brain, and your stupid, but I don't think thats true, I want that job because I love makeup and I don't think you 'don't have a brain' if you have this job because it can take years to qualify where I'm from?

Most Helpful Guy

• My little sister wants to be a Pro makeup artist too and I support her 100%. Im not a fan of the reason why, and I don't like makeup on people, but she loves what she does.. and thats good enough for me. I even help her advertise when I can.

• Good for her! And thats good of you to help her! It just annoys me when people assume your stupid

• I wouldn't say its cuz you are stupid

What Guys Said 3

• What? Well it's because they have no brain !! It's a hard job !!! It needs accuracy, imagination... It's an art, a respectful one !!! Who cares about those people? Do whatever you like... Your awesome !!!

• Yeah thats a good way of putting it :)

• I feel like 90% of all girls like makeup. You need dedication and an artistic talent. If you have what it takes, there is no problem with that.

• if she can blow me good. duhh

What Girls Said 3

• i think it's great. i have a friend who has dreamed of becoming a makeup artist for years and she recently got a position at mac. i'm so happy for her ♥︎

• Woah she must be really good! Well done her :)

• Go for it. If that's what you're passionate about. But what I can tell you, is have a backup plan. I only say this as someone has spoken to people in your desired field of work. It's tough and its all about meeting the right people at the right time. Have a backup plan to help support you as you work at making a name for yourself. But don't ever give up if this is what you truly want!

• Thankyou, i won't, i hope to move to america where there are more opportunities :)

• Do what you want gurl. Screw all the haters