Does hair length make a difference or do guys not care?

Also, if it does, around what length would you prefer a girl's hair to be?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like longer hair :/ I wish a lot liked shorter hair lol. Some girls just can't deal with long hair.. I know I couldn't haha

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• In general, I prefer long hair (I generally see long hair as feminine so it is something I kinda like) but it depends on the girl and whether or not it works for her. Also, there are plenty of different kinds of long/short hair so it depends really. Some women look gorgeous with certain styles of short hair, some look beautiful with certain styles of long hair.

I don't have a minimum requirement for hair length if that's what you're asking,

0|0
    0|0
  • i want her to have hair TALLER than her LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys prefer longer hair, as shorter haircuts are considered boyish, personally i find that different haircuts work well with different faces but really like past shoulder length.

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as its not at her ankles or looking like a massive bush on her head I don't care. My wife gets her hair cut and complains I don't notice but that's because she always gets the same cut as her hair is always just past the shoulder in height

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long hair on girls a lot! I even consider long hair a part of being a girl and tbh i would never date anyone with short hair. The ideal length of a girls hair in my opinion is at least an inch or two under the shoulders, preferably longer :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Savannah Highnote > Miley. Don't go Miley unless you legit have a perfect face. And even then, don't.

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer long hair, or mid length hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to prefer longer hair. It doesn't have to be really long, just shoulder length or longer. I just don't usually find really short hair very feminine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys prefer longer hair.

0|1
    0|0