Which Is Your Favorite?

Which of these stores is your favorite to shop for clothing?

A.Hollister

B.Wal-mart

C.Kohls

D.Hot Topic

E.American Eagle

F.Spencers

I tried to even it out between different kinds of stores.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it depends on age range and style, I'm 21, and in high school and beginning of college when I was 18 I wore pretty much aeropostale, ae and hollister all the time...and then my style changed as I matured and I became more trendy than simple, especially after getting a job where you can't wear logo shirts anymore, or unprofessional stuff, and so I moved up to forever 21...that store is like god's gift to women.

again it depends all on your style how you like it...hot topic is more punk/emo stuff I never bought from there, walmart and kohls seems too older womanly...i don't know nothing against it but I just never found anything I like there its more for older women usually, I'm more of a sophisticated dresser, so I stick to nice camis, cartigans, long sleeve shirts with detailed necklining, light jackets, lace tanktops,and pair them off with skinny jeans at school or if I'm out and dress pants if I'm at work...

wet seal is another good option, h&m, and macys has good stuff too...however it can be pricy

forever 21 beats all though.

What Guys Said 9

• American Eagle

• American Eagle

• In this order...

E, A, C.

I hate wal-mart, hot topic is so 2002. ;) and I've never even ever been in spencers.

• none

Express

• I get all my jeans at JC Penney because they are the only place I can find cheap jeans that fit me. Shirts come from anywhere as long as they aren't a name brand.

• out of these...hot topic...but champs, jordan store, foot locker, stores like tht

• i like some of the jeans of hollister and AE but don't like their logo t-shirts

so I go to kolhs, pacsun, old navy for t-shirts

• waly world aka walmart or aka walymart

• express

What Girls Said 28

• I like Hollister and AE. I shop at holliste for jeas and shirts, pretty much everyhing because it all fits me so well. The jeans are the only ones I find that fit me nicely. I go to ae occasionall for shirts, but mostly I just go to Hollster for everything.

• forever21

• I personally believe Walmart is gay and I've had issues with their 'customer service' many many times that now I don't go there anymore (how sad)

I like American Eagle and that's about it out of the list

• None of them. I used to go to Hot Topic here and there in high school, but not much anymore.

Now, I prefer Forever 21.

• I don't really shop at any of those stores...

My favorites are:

Charlotte Russe

Forever 21

Wet Seal

Buckle

Body Central

• Out of these, I would have to go with Hot Topic. I mainly shop there for anime shirts, and I do think that some of the corsets that they sell are cute, too. Lols. But really, I love getting my clothes from Papaya. I also like New York & Company, too, and sometimes Wet Seal if I see something I like there. Oh, and Charlotte Russe, too. ^.^ I mostly wear a lot of very feminine clothing with frills, flowers, ribbons, and lace, but sometimes I also like wearing sophisticated looking clothes like off the shoulder blouses and pencil skirts or a fancy dress, and sometimes I just like wearing jeans paired with a slightly over-sized T-shirt. My style varies, I suppose. ^.^

• lol I downied all the people that said they like Hollister. C'mon people, like really? Hollister? They have no style whatsoever and they charge you double price for what they're clothes are actually worth.

None of those stores are my favourite to be honest, but if I had to pick it'd be AE. I know it's brand name, but they have nice stuff and a sale rack that I always book to whenever I visit haha. I usually shop at stores like Forever 21, H&M, Old Navy (their cardigans are sweet), and so on.

Please don't be one of those wannabe's that only shop at Hollister to "fit in". I was once like that and now I'm thinking "what a shame", what was I thinking?

• Yeah,I see a lot of people like that and I feel sorry for them.I mean,if you genuinely like the clothes than go for it but that's the only reason.I actually don't really shop at any of these stores,maybe every once in a while,but I mostly stick with the little nobody stores and eBay,haha.More variety that way,I believe.=)

• It really is.My only complaint is getting outbid sometimes,haha.

• Haha, that's why you should always bid at the last minute.

• Ha, I only go to Hot Topic for band t-shirts. Wal-Mart I buy my necessities. Kohls has a good variety of clothes that I like, and shoes. I like walking in Spencers, but I haven't acutally baught anything there. I like rue21. They have the most up to date trends/fashion, and are pretty cheap compared to Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch.

• American Eagle

• E! Such good deals, including the coupons that I always get. Plus, they're jeans fit me amazingly!

Hollister is okay, but pretty overrated.

Wal-mart... I work there! haha

kohl's. They're stuff is okay... kindof a copy of high end fashions though

hot topic.. never even stepped foot in there. not my style at all

spencers... I didn't even know you could buy clothes there!

yep(: that's my full input on all of that.

• On the list I would say American Eagle but my all time favorite store is not something you put up there Victoria secret, I work there and you have to love it to do that!

• Don't really *love* any of them, but American Eagle.

• Charlotte Russe- even if it's not up there ^^

• I get allll my pants [jeans,shorts,sweats,everything] from JCPenny, as well as some shirts. But out of thoes, Hot Topic definitely.

• Hot Topic and Charlotte Russe

As I'm getting older I guess my taste is maturing.

It's kinda scary.

• I like going to Kohl's because they have a lot of variety so I usually end up getting cute shirts and some hoodies. I also go to JCPenney and Aeropostale for shirts and Forever 21 for jeans. =)

• forever 21, hollister, kohls, and I love love love american eagle.

• club monaco.

• American Eagle

• Tie between American eagle and kohls

• A hollister 100%

• Hot Topic and Spencers. I get a lot of stuff from thrift stores too.

• hollister :]

then american eagle

• hot topic :)

• B. Wal-mart. I like to shop in wal-mart.

• AE

• Deff. American Eagle. (:

• Hollister