Women, do you buy your panties for you, or your man's taste?

Do you buy them for comfort, or to look sexy? Do you try to find a common ground?

• I buy for me... period
  • I buy for his taste
  • I try to keep us both happy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have panties for different situations. My work out ones and the ones I need for dressing up- that's all about me. My every day panties, I sort of walk the balance between what I want and what he likes. And then I have a few pairs that are strictly to blow his mind now and again...

What Girls Said 13

• For both. You need lingerie that is gonna suit your outfit. For e. g. you can't wear a thong under a slinky dress, you need to wear either a body or a full pantie to stop any VPL. The full pantie is not always that attractive, imo, but is a necessity for any girl's wardrobe. I like to wear lace panties and I prefer thongs which any man in my life has always preferred.

• I buy them for my own tastes but our taste in panties often overlaps because I like lacy girly stuff with lace and bows and ruffles and he's commented that he thinks they are adorable. But really he only notices them after he's already pulled them off and gone down on me and he's handing them back to me like "ohh I like your cute panties! I didn't notice them before!"

• He should try going down on you before he takes them off, that can be even more fun.

• yeah if it's been a while he freaks out and just yanks them to the side and goes at it hahahaha

• I buy them for me. He just takes them off.

• i buy for me period!!

• I buy for me.

• Well, I think it depends for the girl in cause. I like to buy sexy lingerie for myself because it makes me feel sexy. So, we are both happy.

• I buy them for myself, bc most of the time nobody is going to see them but me.

• I mostly buy them for my taste but I keep him in mind. For example I pick the designs for myself, but get it in his favorite color.

• I just buy 'em, hoping whatever guy I doing with will like 'em. Lol.

• oooh, good question. me.
    I prefer pretty over sexy.

• i buy for him, and i buy for me when i'm on my period.
    sexy and comfortable (;

• For myself.
    He'll end up taking them off whether he likes them or not.

• I buy for both of us.

Like I really like those silky granny panties assets.charmingshoppes.com/.../92160 they're soooo soft, but I don't buy them because they're just plain ugly.

If I were single I'd probably get them though

• If you give your guy a hand job with them, they will become his favorite, they look pretty sexy too. It doesn't take a thong to be sexy.

• the way my boyfriend is he probably wouldn't care either way as long as I were happy lol, but I don't want to wear granny panties around him YET haha give it 3 more years

• Those are fine by me.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think I've ever bought panties.