Clothes. What's your favorite name brand / style?

Personally I'm a sweater/jacket/shirt/shoe person. I own a lot of vans. I shop at h&m, Forever21, jcpenny, Macy, online and just anywhere that has my sense of style.

What's your favorite? And why?

Any recommendations?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothes and shoes: Lucky brand. True Religion. Free People. New Balance. Reebok. Urban Outfitters. Rag and Bone. Franco Sarta. American Eagle. Tory Burch. Ralph Lauren. CHANEL... LL Bean. Hudson. DKNY. Victoria's Secret. Ivanka Trump.

Makeup: Too-Faced. Urban Decay. Kat Von Dee. Clinique.

Glamour, high end, classic. That's my fashion style. Getting dressed and picking out my outfits are my favorite part of the day. The girl in Confessions of a shopaholic? that's me. I have more clothes and shoes and makeup than space to put them in. As far as department stores I do Lord and Taylor, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Jeans and tee shirt kind of girl. As long as it fits right.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry but i'm not much into brand clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Monsoon... =)

But I like a lot of clothing... Doesn't matter what the brand is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the guys who dress with the style from Forever21, Bershka, Pull and Bear... "Sreet Style"
    I hate the guys who dress like swaggy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Stafford, St. John's bay, and Arizona are my favorite brands. All available at JCPenny.

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares about brands?

0|0
    0|0
  • CK, I don't know why !! I love it...
    Also Levi's, converse, tommy (sometimes), Kenneth Cole, Guess, Lacoste Are all good !!! But ck is my most favorite, from leather jackets to underwear to suits to shirt, shorts, everything !! Big fan...

0|0
    0|0
  • I shop there as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing in particular. If it fits, it usually looks good on me lol. I do stray from plad/tie dye/skinny jeans/shorts/vnecks/jackets though. Very particular but not I guess xD

0|0
    0|0