Good mascara and eye liner?

I was wondering what is a good brand of mascara that gives you full and dark lashes? Also what is a good brand of eye liner that stays on and doesn't end up under or on the sides of your eye?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara it's cheap, doesn't flake, and makes my lashes look really nice. The only eyeliner that's I've found that doesn't make me look like a raccoon is Mac's Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel. It's kind of expensive ($15), and it's a gel so you have to apply it with a brush, but it's definitely worth it because now I don't have to worry about my eyeliner smudging every five minutes :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• l'oreal ultra-volume collagene

l'oreal superliner (liquid liner). actually I'm using a liquid liner from majolica majorca (a drugstore brand under shiseido, a japanese brand) which stays put forever and looks like it's pencil eyeliner! it's awesome stuff but I have no idea if you could get that in the US.

• covergirl, its in a long, red tube and it makes my lashes look super dark and it thickens them instead of making them all stick together

i use it religiously:)

• Um I would say get Clinque or the new victoria secret line is really good anything from the drug store is not very good or good for your skin so that's the stuff I would stay away from.

• Clinic, they have a mascara that will make your lashes fuller, longer and darker. They also have a full line of eye liners that stay put.

• maxfactor - false lash effect is very good costs a little but it's worth it it makes your eyelashes longer and thicker and beautiful you should try it !

• rimmel sexy curves or covergirl lash blast mascara

revlon color stay eyeliner (in a roll out tube)