The boy I like told me the reason he doesn't like me because I am plain ugly?

How can I look beautiful to him are there anyways?
I'm 13

This is what happen the boy I like says he doesn't like me. So ask give me one good reason and so went to his sister and said say this in 10 seconds. And he took off running and this what she said that he said you are plain ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're young. Who knows what that boy was thinking? Probably got freaked out that a pretty girl liked him and he didn't know what to do, so he called you ugly and ran away.

Don't worry about it. You're pretty, you look your age... nothing's wrong with you. No, I'm not just saying that to be nice. Look at my other answers and you'll see I can be a major asshole.

What Guys Said 14

• You are 13... Kids your age say a lot of stupid things they regret later. ESPECIALLY boys. You shouldn't worry too much about it. You look perfectly normal for a girl your age in my opinion. :)

• Ok... first you are not ugly
    Second boy at that age lie a lot... so he might actually like you.
    Is hard at that age to find a way to make an inmature boy to open to you...
    But ask your mom or sister or friend to help with small tips.
    At that age I was to worry about other stuff more than girls... he probably doesn't know what a beautifull girl is still.

• Well, it's just one boy's opinion, now isn't it?

When I was thirteen, I would have had a very different opinion about you than this boy did. You must understand, and this is something virtually everyone has to wrestle with, that you won't be attractive to everyone. Surely you have found some people physically unattractive, haven't you? This doesn't mean that they're objectively ugly to everyone, or even most. It could be that you have certain tastes in appearance that aren't shared by everyone. Likely, the same is true for this boy who called you "plain ugly" (though his discretion at word choice is... questionable).

By the way, I'm all for trying to improve one's appearance. However, I don't think that's necessary in your case, but that's just me. If for some reason you think you can, it's probably better to ask that question to one of your girlfriends. My wife told me my fashion sense is... questionable.

• That´s harsh... and you are too young to care about boys. And why try to be beautiful for him , be beautiful for someone who likes you , for you. But don´t worry I knew some girls that weren´t attractive as 13 years old , but then puberty did it´s wonder and they are beautiful now.

• You're not ugly, maybe you have a little acne, but we're teenagers, who doesn't?

• You can't. This is a natural part of chemistry. If he does not find you attractive in body or soul, then his feelings for you are completely dead. You are better off looking for another guy.

• you are ugly from his point of view. this doesn´t mean anything other than that you won´t have a chance... look for another guy and don´t waste your time on him.

• First off, if the guy completely rejected you because you don't look pretty, don't even bother with him. He's too shallow.

Second, you're 13. You're too young to worry about this.

• Ur U-G-L-Y really? LOL! Dat little boi mustve gone nutz. He must be ghey ;P
    He only like guys

• you should've kicked him in the nuts

• there's not only this one guy in this world?

• boys on your age are lose cannons and douchebags, when i was 13-14 i liked a girl, i wrote her a little note, and you know what. classmates came to me, telling me my love letter was pinned on the pinwall. well she did become my gf anyway but it did suck back then. now i laugh about it :P

• he's immature immature boys not men say that all the time. u look attractive to me

• You are 13. You don't have to make yourself look good for a single guy. at least for some more years don't care much how you look so much but enjoy life. Eat well, play enjoy.. There is a lot of time to get dressed like a girl and attract boys.

What Girls Said 6

• Aren't you to young to be thinking about boys and dating and stuff your only 13. Have fun being a kid for a while. Boys at that age don't know how to find beauty in a girl or know what they want in a girl they are immature at that age. Don't try to live your life impressing boys it doesn't do you any good. The right person will come for you when the time is right. Stay focused on your studies and your schoolwork of course you can worry about boys in the future. And don't rush into trying to fall in love and to trying to find a boyfriend because you'll just end up hurting yourself like I did when I was younger. Wait till you are in high school to find love to try to rushing into falling in love it doesn't do you any good. Having a boyfriend isn't everything.

• Everyone has a different point of view of what beauty is. Some guys will think you're the most beautiful person in the world while others won't. Every guy likes something different so don't try to change yourself to get a guy to like you. A guy should like you for who you are.

• Don't change yourself for him, there are other boys who think you're perfect. It's his loss, the right boy will come around soon. Don't be in a rush to finding a bf.

• You are far from ugly. He's a jackass. You don't need him.

• I'd have to see a pic, but you can start by dressing up :)

• Kill him. Slice him up for being such a cunt.