Who else thinks blonde hair is effeminate?

When I see guys with blonde hair I think it looks a bit girly/effeminate, does anyone agree?

Updates:
What about curly hair?
Maybe it's just me then...

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• No. Blonde hair, is just that, blonde hair. It's gender neutral, just like any other natural hair color.

2|1
    0|0
    • I know that. I just mean to me it looks feminine.

• I love guys with blonde hair. I don't really see hair colors as effeminate or manly. :/

• Curly hair either. I think they are both neutral. It's never occurred to me that other people have seen them as non-neutral.

• I remember I used to think that when I was a teenager (Probably because I was obsessed with my "bf" who had dark features). I STILL think brown eyes are more masculine somehow but doesn't mean I haven't seen good looking/manly dudes with lighter eye colors.

So no, and to the update... no.

0|1
    0|1
    • Oh well... I've got dark hair and light eyes.

• I guess everybody's got that thing. It's not really what determines masculinity.

• I never notice. I actually really like curly hair. I have curly hair myself, so I always enjoy meeting others with curls

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex boyfriend thought blonde hair is gay and i just realized he was jealous because he had black hair, I think blonde hair looks good as long as it matches the features

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's just nice

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it's not...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they don't look effeminate.

1|0
    0|0
  • No? On some guys yes, but that's rare. I find blonde hair attractive on some men

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that too! Didn't know someone else think it :)
    But I've always prefer dark haired guys x)

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, I don't categorize hair colors as masculine of feminine so no.

0|0
    0|0
    • I find all (normal) hair colours attractive on women, but some guys with blonde hair just seem to look girly. Not that it matters if I think they look girly, it what's girls think that matters...

• Depends on the guy and his overall appearance

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5