Do you prefer boys with glasses or without?

Do you prefer boys with Glasses or without?

• Yes I do
    11% (2)14% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • No I dont
    6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • I dont mind
    50% (9)14% (1)40% (10)Vote
  • Depends on the guy
    28% (5)0% (0)20% (5)Vote
  • Other (please elaboraet)
    5% (1)72% (5)24% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Elaborate, :P

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys look really good with glasses, and some don't.
    Overall, I don't think it really affects what a guy looks like. I mean, the guys who don't look really good don't necessarily look bad with them on.
    If you're attractive, you'll be so with or without the glasses.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I love boys with glasses and I love boys without 'em. It doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love men in glasses so sexy!

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion boys don't really change when they wear glasses but they do look kinda cute and more you know mature I've dated some with and without and guess what they're the same type, caring you know

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes guys are super attractive with glasses and then others are good without them. I think the style of the glasses also really helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. Some guy look super sexy in glasses... but they have to be super sexy in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference. I wear them and so do half of the people in my family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses because he needs them to see or fashion glasses?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys that wear glasses are very good looking :) but then there's guys that don't wear glasses and they're good looking too so wither one is cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference. Some guys look good in glasses, but others don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys who wear glasses are sexy as hell

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have preference, but they both could look good :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses myself for reading and other activities so I don't mind a guy with glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a huge deal to me. If he doesn't have any, great. If he does, and they suit his features, great. I find that glasses tend to look best on Asian guys (but... I think Asian guys are just more attractive in general so that may be my personal bias, haha)

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• I wear glasses... on occasion. I'm not that blind. However, they're a double edged sword. Without glasses, I look like I have an "eat shit" type of angry face, and the glasses make me look less intimidating. With glasses, I look as much of a nerd as I really am, but it highlights how much of a virgin I am, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the look. I look better without glasses... least I think I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • My female friend always said that guy with glasses look more matured

0|0
    0|0