Could someone be too good looking?

I used to be poor skinny-fat bitch and no girls liked me. Then I got jacked and lost fat and actually found that my face has nice bone structure under that fat. I tanned, got good clothes, but still no girls like me. I think I might look like a douchebag or metrosexual, but I'm not, I'm just a shy guy.

What to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• are you sure nothing about your personality is turning them off? being shy doesn't help matters unfortunately.

• How could they see my personality if we don't talk?

What Girls Said 4

• If you are shy and don't really talk to any one as much you can come off as a jerk or cocky. You should take that new found confidence and start talking to girls and other people so that they know who you are. Some times guys com off as dick or big fat jerks but really if they have the right girl the become sweet hearts. Maybe try showing girls that side of you.

• Okay some guys are really good looking and girls usually don't show that they like a guy, i don't know why, so you should be a little more open and talk more, because i bet girls like you but they just dont want to make the first move.

• You're personality could be shitty, ever considered this possibility?

• How could they see my personality?

• Why?

• Because it's obvious that you only go for looks.

• Haha oh boy... you seem pretty stuck on yourself?

What Guys Said 3

• 1|0
  • When was the last time you asked a girl out?

• i think you will be swaying more towards the douchebaggery if you believe you are "too good looking"
    and looks aren't everything man... there are a ton of things you have to consider to get girls.
    Im average looking, but i know how to talk to girls i like.