What's the sexiest Halloween costume you've ever worn/seen?

I've worn some interesting ones and seen crazy ones over the years. I was Tarzan once. So I basically walked around in a skirt lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Back when I was a bit crazy with the party scene, a friend and I once dressed up as french maids and went downtown. We wore black booty shorts with a black&white chemise.

i1295.photobucket.com/.../IMG_0496_zps266d7ab2.jpg

• I've worn a lot of different sexy and/or skimpy costumes through the years - I've dressed as a harem girl, Wonder Woman, Playboy Bunny, a hooker (my boyfriend at the time was my pimp), a cheerleader, and a sexy leopard. It's tough to say which was my favorite.

• Lol skirt well the sexiest I've worn is a bunny lol it was more like a bra and panty haha except it was really pretty

• bunny girl ♥︎

• When I was 18 I was a sexy Ghostbuster. When I was 20 I was a banana.

What Guys Said 3

• When I was 20 I was Han Solo.

I just wore a jacket I loved and said "I'm Han Solo."

I actually looked a lot like him, in his leisure wear.

• a Halloween costume SET ON FIRE is the best

• I usually don't dress up but the sexiest outfit I have seen is probably a girl dressed as an anime girl--I don't know which one.