Here is the all time question. Do you think Leggings are Pants?

I personally think not. But I'd like to discuss it.

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• one thing is sure... it's a type of clothing

1|0
    0|0
  • They are totally different. The look, the structure, the purpose, etc. all different.

1|0
    0|0
  • no they're not. i wanna kill who invented that shit i wanna fuck anything that wears leggings

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't consider them pants. They are less formal. They are like gym or house clothes to me, but you won't see me complaining if a woman wears them in public. lol

1|0
    1|0
  • No, they are no pants.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• I agree with you; they're comfortable to wear around the house in a long t-shirt maybe, but unless you're quite skinny they don't look good except under a dress or skirt; also quite often your knickers show through them!

1|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are not similar to pants. At least I think so. They're okay to wear outside too as long as underwear isn't visible.

Oh, and the leopard, neon, vomit looking kinds should be used at home.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do think they are pants. I think that everyone should dress to their own liking though. I also know their are problems with the thinness of some, however, I still like them. They are comfy and you can dress them down or up.

3|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't consider them pants and I would never wear them alone. I don't have any problems when girls do it though

1|0
    0|0
  • Are leggings pants? No. Pants are pants. Leggings are leggings and are another article of clothing. An article of clothing that I happen to be wearing today. :) #Army Lol.

1|0
    0|1
  • From the Merriam-Webster dictionary-

Definition of PANT. 1 : an outer garment covering each leg separately and usually extending from the waist to the ankle

So yes, they are indeed pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like that look. I don't think they look enough

1|0
    1|0