Very tired of unwanted body hair. Is there any hair removal products for the entire body besides waxing?

What the question says. Is there any? For body and face?

Updates:
Is everyone using lasers?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Laser is great and it can be done in your whole body, face, arm pits, arms, legs, vag, crack. You name it. Lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• There is hair removal cream that you just slap on wait 5min and than scrape it off and the hair comes with, I think its like 20$ AT SHOPPERS drug mart

0|0
    0|0
  • laser hair removal

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• you can try laser?
    its expensive but once in a life thing i think, or you can get it for certain areas only make your work a little easier

ask around though i dont know much about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Use Veet hair removal cream it doesn't hurt and its cheap its like 5.99 for one and that gets rid of hair all over 2 of your legs or get that permanent hair removal laser thing but don't its not safe

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not safe?

• It can cause cancer because of all the rays doctors have said it, yet people still do it, sometimes there are safe ones and you have to be aware of it :)

• epilator works better than waxing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh laser is the best after 6 sessions you won't see the hair ever again

0|0
    0|0
    • Lexxy said it wasn't safe..

• Show All
    • Also! Groupon! Groupon is the best was to get very cheap laser! Don't mistake ipl for laser they are 2 different procedures, ipl is less affective if you a very hairy person.

• That must take for ever

• Laser
    Shaving
    Hair removal cream
    Tweezers

0|0
    0|0