Look at my pics, how old do I look?

Okay so I asked this question a few months ago but I have more selfies now!
I'm just confused because the guys at my bar who said I look 14 have now decided I look old enough to be hitting on! Seriously, I don't get guys..
Anyway.

http://imgur.com/wzB52qJ

http://imgur.com/VjgGiIq

http://imgur.com/HYMQYiQ

LOL when I actually was 14:
s26.photobucket.com/.../...59_zps3e9b80b4.png.html
Have I aged? Hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• You have some facial identifiers that generally suggest youth, so I am not surprised that guys are saying you look super young. If you told me the girl in the first pic was 15 I wouldn't be shocked. Though looking at them all, I think you are coming in older than that. 17, 18. Around there. Maybe 19, but I would be checking your id, lol.

It's the soft features with big, doe-like eyes that really makes you look young. Sure, you could make yourself look a bit older with some make-up, but I don't really see the point. You look very cute as you are, and that look of being naturally cute is more compelling for a lot of guys than only looking cute because you are faking 'cute' indicators with make-up.

I would think that a guy saying you look 14 doesn't mean you look 14, just that you look young. Younger than you are. And that is because of the facial structure and eye shape. You'll always read as being younger than you are, I would imagine. Your parents probably do as well. Or one of them, anyway, you are getting that facial structure from somewhere. If someone says you look 14 just respond by saying 'you are hitting on me because you think I'm 14?'... that should get them to stutter out something about you actually looking older and that they didn't mean it like that...

• Thanks so much! :) My mom is even more baby-faced haha! She's 48 and still looks early 30s. Maybe it's how I present myself too. I'm quite shy :3

What Guys Said 39

• I think you look the same age as most of the girls at my University. 18 or 19. You are so beautiful though WOW! girl :). The reason why you don't understand guys is because men and woman's brains are wired differently. I think it starts out that way from birth. That is why women are like gee men are so hard to understand and men think the same about women. I believe I am pretty good at understanding the female brain tho lol.

• No can do. Matter of principal I don't ask, nor have an attempt at guessing (unless it's in my mind) the age of a lady. Sorry Miss

• Haha fair enough! :P

• Hahaha its okay! I'll spare you, but just this once... the next time? You might not be so lucky...

• ... 0. o Ahh, look at the time, I best be running like hell to the nearest police station ;) haha

• Pretty cute. Zoom out in some of the pictures.

• Well, you do look young, bit that is a very good thing for a woman right? You'll look young when many of the other women your age are showing their years. No worries though, you are beautiful.

• Oh wow, very pretty imho.

You definitely have this sweet-innocent look going on which could contribute to the assumption of you being 14. (The floral print top in pic 2 didn't help either :). It is cute though!)

Last pic has more of a mature look.

Hope that helped.

• Aw thank you so much! I am 5"0 too so maybe that contributes. But thanks for this answer :)

• Looks like that and short? No wonder they're hitting on you. Look out now!

BTW, your comment made me literally laugh out loud in this semi quiet restaurant.

• Haha :D
      And thank you! Gosh, too nice haha :D

• You look beautiful. I would say 18 or 19.

• You look like someone who looks young for her age if that makes sense? I'd say you look about 18 or 19.

• First pic - 20
    Second pic - 11
    Third pic - 16
    Fourth pic - 5

• Wtf 11? Hahaha. The first 3 are all took within the same sort of time frame

• Haha, I was half joking. :p You look somewhere between 15-17 in the 2nd and 3rd pic. But in the first one I definitely see a 20 years old woman. That is strange. :)

• Yeah haha. Maybe it's the expression?

• Well if you're in a bar then it's safe to approach. That's what I'd assume hehe xD

• you have a pretty face your young looking but some people
    carry the gene that makes them not age

• You are cute as Hell, but do look young.

• You sure like sharing those pics! Lucky for you, you're cute (and yes, you do look young!)

• I would say 23, 24 based on complexion, you are very pretty.

• 18-20
    If I were to guess I'd say 19.

• I would say between 16 to 18

• If say the last one looks the oldest (19ish) but the rest do look 16ish. Still cute though.

• You are very very cute
    You look 16 or 17

• 15 years 200 days and n couple hours old.

• lovesTVDx you are beautifull

• Old enough :o

• 19 ish I would say.

• 17-18... hope this helps

• you do look young

• I guessed between 18 to 21.

• In order of photos:
    14,16,15

• Not a day over 45. :)

• . I say 16.

• 18-20 years old

• I'd place you at 19...

• You do look young. You'll take that as a compliment in 20 years :)

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 25

• 16 - 18 If you are older count your blessings. You will always look younger than you are. With that fare skin tone make sure you protect from sun damage or you'll look older fast. Same problem here, blue eyed blonde, we age quick if too much sun.

You are cute, can't see why you wouldn't have guys looking your way especially if you've got the personality to back it up.

• Aw thank you :) I do need to protect my skin more! I burn so easily

• You look anywhere from 16-18. You are very beautiful : ).

• I think you look like you could be 16.

• yes you look fourteen if you wear hoodie and jeans or plain uniform

16 if you wear a flowery dress

• You look like you are 14 seriously. But you're really cute. You'll appreciate the baby face when you're my age.

• Haha thats crazy :p someone said I look 11 the other week. But thanks :)

• i'd say 20, but i can't be sure, that would be my guess though

• in my opinion there isn't enough visual aid to conclude this, and i apologize if i got it wrong

• How can u judge im tired and overweight from that pic? Yeah it did sound offensive.

• actually i cant, which is why i didn't like my answer to begin with, sry about what i said

• You look like 15-16 to me. Baby faced (in that really good cute way) :D

• Here you could pass as 16, maybe because most girls here tend to use make-up in a way that makes them look at least 20 :O haha

• I would say 16 or 17, you're very pretty though :)

• You look younger than 18. But you do look very pretty.

• Maybe about 19?

• 16 - 15 - 17 - 18

• You're a cutie pie. And you look around 17 haha :)

• You look like 17

• first and foremost i think you are absolutely very pretty but for me you're on early 20's. :)

• About 20ish.

• Wow you're stunning :o & tbh anywhere from 17to19 ?

• You look so young just like sweet 16 :)

• 16? but cute chubby cheeks can be deceptive :-)

• you look like 16 to 18 :)

• I guess you look around 16-18.

• you are really cute. And you look like 16-18. :D

• 14-16? maybe? you do look really young, especially the first photo.

• Do you wear makeup?

• Only a little bit. A little mascara and eyebrow shadow :p they're naturally blonde aha

• What styles would make me look older?

• Eyeshadow and eyeliner definitely

• I think you look 20