Do you like wearing tights?

If so, what denier/colour?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• The more neutral/skintones like beige, taupe, nude or maybe suntan are my go to colors for most outfits. After that it's some varying shade of black, off black, etc. Occasionally a white or off white goes with a nice outfit, especially in Spring or Summer. Normally I go with the lighter deniers and always the sheerest, except during Winter with heavier outfits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any colour; I usually wear black. I like 15 dernier; I like 10 better actually but I'm not good at not destroying them

0|0
    0|0
  • I do and depending on what I am wearing usually black and the thicker the better. More so when it is cold
    If I can find any over 120Denier is what I go for if not it be what I can find

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure... but I only wear black colored tights. Anything else usually ends up look tacky on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, sometimes. I usually wear black or grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer black mostly but will go with different colors depending on what I'm wearing. It gets pretty cold were I live during the winter so they tend to be pretty thick.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• yeah i do. when im putting my track gear on i wear a 1 piece race suit underneath, its black by Alpinestars :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear them when playing ice hockey because the pointy things on the knee pads can be really annoying if they come in contact with the bare skin. Tights prevent that from happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black 200 denier.

0|0
    0|0