Rate me please 1-10?

Please if you are someone who doesn't believe in rating people on here just move on. I'm just interested in honest scores and comments. Doesn't matter... high or low :)

Updates:
Ok... since I've posted this I've had a few guys tear me up pretty bad. I know I really need some work! I'm now accepting comments about everything i need to change. Go ahead and take the gloves off <3 I love all u guys in advance k?

0|0
9|35

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• some reason your eyes and lips remind me of Leah Remini
    I'd say a 7 or 7.5

1|1
    0|0
  • honest? 1 out of 10. you asked for honest, you have it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd give you an 8.5: pretty lips (that lower lip is inviting xD), great hair, and most important, beautiful eyes.

You're very very pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • you are cute. probably a 7. dif not ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • 6-7. I like your eyes and lips.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't have to worry about finding a boyfriend/10

1|2
    0|0
  • You're under 18 so I won't rate you, but you are really pretty and I like your eyes 😊.

2|0
    1|0
    • I specifically asked people to move on if they don't rate. I see you do this a lot on here. Also you're a guy with a girl's photo. Fairly unimpressive!

• Show All
    • Pedi :( wish you would stop and go away. Comments not wanted. Loser status. YUCK

• Hahahahahaah You are a odd girly you know that? Fine! I'll leave you alone 😩

• i think your very cute rate you a 8.9

1|0
    0|0
  • 9 for me. I always rate Nordic Beauties high.

1|1
    0|0
  • Around a 5 out of 10.

1|1
    1|0
  • You're a solid "8;" you are a blonde, with light eyes and beautiful lips. You may even be a "9" when you get older. Also, I'd love to see the gf's of any guys that rate you a "6" or less... wtf!

1|1
    0|1
  • 8.5 possible 9

1|0
    0|0
  • You have nothing to worry about in that department. You're a 10+ all the way!

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont rate under 18's but your cute

2|0
    1|0
  • 6-7, it is good because i don't like blondes with colored eyes that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got a 8 from me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say at least an 8.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely above average, i would say a solid 7/10 (that is good)

1|0
    0|0
  • 7.5 cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 outta 10

1|0
    1|0
  • defo a good 9 your hair and eyes are amazing and not to forget that your absolutely stunning x

1|0
    0|0
  • I would give 8.999

1|0
    0|0
  • 5/10

Yep.

1|0
    2|0
  • Without the whole body I can't rate.

0|0
    1|0
    • If you read the question I asked people who weren't rating to move on. Thanks ;)

• 7 nice lips

0|0
    0|0
  • your about a 6.5-7 in my eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rate you 7. You're pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 for me actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Average, most average girls look like that... but average is not 5 it's like 6-7

0|0
    0|0
  • you're still under 18, let's keep that in mind. you're a 6 now but you'll defintiely be a 7 when you're around 21.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok fair enough!

• Show All
    • OMG she's one of my faves. Nerdy hott! Could I pull that off with some work?

• jamie, you shouldn't give a fuck about my rating since it was more an exaggeration. I just find it funny when attractive girls feel like they need to be rated by strangers. if you're really into scales n shit, I would say you're a 8+ since I adore kaley and girls who look like her.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I'd rate you a 8.99.
    You're pretty:)
    And you're also an awesome person!

1|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • you get a 10.

1|0
    1|1
  • I say a 10!!! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • You're really pretty. I'd say 8 if you tone down the makeup and ditch the high necked tshirt. Very pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • 1000000000 your perfect babe i can't wait to come meet you xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • You fell from heaven or what?
    seems like you smashed your face on the floor... look missy I would have rated you a 7 at least but your attitude sucks. Sorry for being a anon because I would be disturbed if you ever reply me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a 7:)

1|0
    0|0