How do you like your guys to look?

How do you like your guys to look? Do you like them muscular or with a bit of flab? And where does muscle definition look hottest?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think girls vary wildly in what they like! Some go for big muscle men, others like a good bit of meat to grab onto, and some like em skinny!

For me personally, it's more important that a guy is fit than toned, but that's because I like quite an active lifestyle. I think my boyfriend is really handsome - he's an excellent runner, and he doesn't have an ounce of fat on him. He's lean and mean, but sooooo strong. I love running too, and his pace and athleticism really inspire me... which is a HUGE turn on! So the attraction of his physique isn't just that I think he's hot - it's that we share a hobby too!

The most important thing, though, is that his physique and fitness wouldn't mean anything at all if he wasn't also a genuinely kind, intelligent and caring person. I have dated a couple of REALLY good looking guys (male models), and the moment they opened their mouths I was completely turned off because they showed themselves to be stupid, shallow and conceited- one of them was even racist, which had me wanting to run from the restaurant as fast as I could! I'd much rather have a guy who was a bit chubby but funny, sweet and caring than a guy who was ripped and an asshole.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i like mine muscular not the body builder type! but the ones that goes to the gym and take care of themselves! the healthy type... drive me crazy...

• I like my guy however he likes himself. I hate the super muscular veiny gross types, but a little bit of muscle in the arms turns me on soo much. I don't really care about a 6 pack or anything else, and I couldn't care less if he has a little bit of flab, because I know that I don't have a perfect body either. just as long as he isn't gross-fat, and again, love the arm muscles =)

• MY only thing is this is a bit of the copout...that its ok for him to have flab because maybe you have some. In the ideal world, not thinking about how you look and how you shouldn't expect that from your man, how would you like him to look?

• Well obviously if life was perfect and ideal, no he wouldn't have flab. and Id have a flat stomach and a perfectly sculpted ass, and nobody would ever get sick or die and no child would be homeless.

Im a very realistic person however. if I met a perfect man with a perfect body, knowing myself, he'd only make me more self conscious about my own flaws.

• I really don't like body builder type,bulgeing muscles that's horrible,i like athletic build,not too skinny though,and a bit of tone all over

I have never been into the whole 6 pack thing,prefer more natural,but as I say a bit of tone.

• toned is the best. some muscles are good, but I don't like the bodybuilder types with veins popping out all over. I like fit arms & legs..hands, arms, neck, shoulders and calves drive me nutssssssssssssssssssssssss

• I like my guy with just a little bit of meat but not weight lifter fit, just healthy and happy.