Well, I Don't really like doing this but I need either a self esteem boost or I guess to be emotionally crushed?

well... Im not really sure what to do so il just post the links to my face I guess.
(Just add the. com's im not high enough level to post links yet)
imgur./a/iH3pW#0
imgur./a/iH3pW#1
imgur./a/iH3pW#2
They are all of me with different hair styles and color I guess.. I really like to change my look. I'm a heterosexual male I promise... I think.

• Ugly as fuck
  • Bearable
  • Average
    Vote C
  • Attractive
    Vote D
  • Would Date/Relationship ( Attractive )
    Vote E

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Average, just keep working on you.

• So, in what way would I "work" on myself? :p and thanks for replying!

• Eat well, exercise regularly, use skin care products, master hygiene of all kinds, stand up straight, keep your chin up, look people in the eyes and speak with a loud, clear voice.

Get the mindset that challenge is a means to self-improvement and push yourself out of your comfort zone.

• @notcreativethough Thanks for your comment! Sounds good to me! :) i guess its about time to start exercising :p

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!