What do you think of my casual fall outfit?

Ok here is my outfit I love wearing but want to know what you think :) This is covered by a coat when I'm outside just FYI

The grey fleece goes UNDER my hoodie.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=138785477

Most Helpful Girl

• Me as fuck but I prefer really tight leggings under it.

• Yeah? I've never seen anyone wear the fleece zip up under their hoodie, I thought I was the only one... it's sooo comfy... and to be honest I'm usually wearing some leggings under those sweatpants :p

• It's hovering around 55 degrees... 2 layers is reasonable for that right?

• Yeah that's reainable lol I'm in sc its like 55 in the morning and 80 on the afternoon I wore a huge jacket and had to carry it in my hand all day lol

What Guys Said 2

• Nice :) So chill :)

• Seems more of a "In the middle of February and it's -5 degrees centigrade outside" kinda outfit, not really a fall outfit.

What Girls Said 3

• looks grand

• Even with the fleece under my hoodie? I was wondering if that looked strange or not... so comfy!

• if it is comfy I wouldn't care what others think. I would actually wear the fleece over the hoodie, but each to their own xx

• I think it looks good, I love the jacket

• Thanks! It's not weird to put the fleece under the hoodie? I don't see many others doing it but it's comfry :)

• I don't really like it if I'm honest.