Quick, I'm leaving in 20 minutes, I have no make up, help!

I came from my friends house last night and I left all of my makeup over there (i dont have a lot of makeup to begin with) and i totally forgot it over there! Im leaving in about 20 minutes to go to school. I have some very unpleasant scars on my face from acne. I cannot go to the store right now its kinda far from my house to go buy makeup and im broke as I don't know what! I dont have any makeup here and obviously I cannot put on any scar removal stuff that clears them up in 17 minutes. My mom is sick and has stopped wearing makeup in years so i can't ask her and im an only child, no sisters! So, I have dark brown skin and I need sometimes to cover up my spots! They're sooo ugly I hate them, they've gotten better but are still really bad, is there something I can use as temporary make up that would work? Some household item i can use? Anything please! Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too late, GAGers. She's already gone through at least 30 minutes of nonstop ridicule... perhaps she was even tarred and feathered.

RIP Anonymous (Under 18)

• ROFL im back now turns out it wasn't as bad as i thought. my bf said he only notices if he looks really hard at me

• lol h8 when women feel the absolute need to wear makeup

• I dont even wear makeup like that i recently started only because of the scars i think makeup is very annoying and time consuming so yeah.. thats not my case.

What Guys Said 2

• just stop yapping and go without

• Umm for lips buy a lolipop red one it will help, use a casual hair style like fitnnes stile, you can use gelatine powder to color your cheek a little that will give you color.

What Girls Said 4

• Just go without it, it would only be a day or night

• uh.. dark brown skin.. maybe try rubbing chocolate sauce over your face?

• Nothing i could think of. Just skip a few hrs and say you're sick

• It's too late, I missed you :o