What do guys think of a girl with very "girly" style?

I am a girly girl and I know it lol. I'm always called girly.

In the summertime I wear dresses and skirts all the time and I coordinate everything so it looks nice. I wear jewelry like dangly earrings or a pretty necklace.

I don't wear revealing clothes. Just a skirt a little bit above the knee and nothing too low cut or skimpy looking.

When it's colder out I still wear jewelry and things like that but with a cute sweater and boots. I like wearing pink and purple a lot. But I wear other colors like black, blue, white, and gray. Sometimes green.

I'm also quite small so I have been called a "doll" before.

I don't purposely try to be girly or anything but it's just how I like dressing.

Do guys pay attention to a girl's style? What do you think of girls who dress In a girly way?

Most Helpful Guy

• deep sigh... yes guys love the girly girl, they love dolls, its many guys types, most if not all of my friends in fact (I hate it, but then I'm awesome :p).

What Guys Said 4

• d00d that's awesome :D I think cool! fucking awesome :D

• I do.

What bothers me is when people hear me say that and they're like,

Oh so ditzy stupid innocent girls?

And I'm like WHAT THE FACK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH GIRLY?

• No idea lol. I know I'm not ditzy or stupid

• I love it.

• Well, does she have big boobs?

• I don't lol. But mine are proportionate for my size!

• @Asker Well what about big boots?

• Big boots? I like tall boots. I wear them often. I also wear shorter ones

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, it's who you are, so go with it. You're not alone. Welcome to the girly club! I'm also very petite and dress like you every day. It just suits me, in that style, so it works for me.

• Girly girls unite lol

• Totally! If it's what makes you feel more confident and it gets you compliments, then run with it, as you've found a style that works for you.

• Yup! Same for you :)

• i personally dont feel too comfortable in it lol im not a tomboy but not girly girl either lol
    but i hear guys love it