Guys or girls. Is there anything I can do to improve my looks?

Lately I've had a lot of guys say I really need help. Im open to trying anything. Thanks in advance <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I don't like your makeup, it makes your eyes look like you are sleep deprived while your lips don't match your skin tone properly. And too much of your hair is in your face, I'd go for a different hair style which doesn't screw your eye sight over on the long term.

• Ok start with hair. What should I do?

• But hey, I'm just saying that so you can improve - as I said, I like the new direction :)

• Ok, I'll work on it :)

What Guys Said 14

• I honestly can't think of anything. From your pic, you're a very good looking girl.

• you look perfectly fine. those guys that say you need help are le douche.

• Any guy that said you need help is a f__ _ k loser. Girl you don't need any help at all. Stay true to your self.

• You're very pretty.

My advice: Give yourself a break. You haven't even fully grown into yourself yet.

• From you picture you are already good looking. Hmm, how do you usually dress?

• haven't you asked them what they mean? You look pretty to me. you need confidence :)

• Try dressing more feminine

• Ummm... Nah!!

• Nope. You can't get any prettier. It's impossibru.

• You look fine. Solid 7.5.

• She just fishing for compliments ignore this attention whore

• Remember to tell yourself every morning and night that you're beautiful on the outside as well as inside.
    Start loving yourself more. If you don't love yourself how do you expect any else to love you.

• I mean no offence when I'm saying this, but you've been posting threads like this daily:
    Stop being so shallow and go see a shrink and figure out what your issues, your issues are in your head, not in your looks.

Best of luck
    Anon

• You could always stop responding haha

• It's actually the first time I commented on one of your posts.

Are you doing this to boast yourself?

• I agree with this guy. you need to find inner peace. accept yourself for who you are, in and out: most of your problems will turn into air.

• Your eyes dear <3 u r hot ;)

What Girls Said 6

• there's nothing wrong with your looks. you are pretty. they are just being assholes. maybe theyre mad you bruised their ego and didn't realize it.

• you actually need to tone down the hawtness :3

but if i had a comment, maybe a teeeeeeny tiny little bit less eye liner? you have AMAZING eyes lol

• Nothing you are already beautiful the way you are. Don't let any one tell you otherwise. If you want to change things about you do it for yourself not because of what people will think of you!!! <3

• i think you look bomb as you are xxx

• You are already gorgeous. dont change a thing

• What exactly would you want to fix? Your hair looks nice, your eyes are amazing.. Guys are always going to find something to critisize