Does this dress look good with or without the belt? (Also if you could give me an idea on what would look good with this belt)?

I've had this adorable belt for 2 months and trying to wear it out and show it off!!! I just don't know what to wear it with!! Does it look okay with this dress? Or does it look better without the belt? I also have a skinny silver belt that came with the dress thst I'll probably end up wearing if I get a lot of opinions of the seashell belt looking bad.
Here's a link: http://tinypic.com/r/14deiq0/8

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually I am not a big fan of belts with dresses but this looks nice.

What Guys Said 3

• Vote for no belt. I can't stand accessories that don't actually do anything. A belt on a dress is silly... not to mention, the black dress looks hot on you... no need to take away from it with a flashy gold belt. Just my 0.02 as many will like the belt.

• I don't normally like a lot of accessories but the gold belt with that black dress accents your waist line

• It looks good either way only it looks better with the belt.

What Girls Said 6

• That belt finishes the dress off nicely... Go For It! :)

• I say its better with the belt

• I think the belt looks good, and the dress looks better with it. Rock it and be confident in it. :)

• If you're dressing up definitely go with the belt.. If you're keeping it casual go without and some cute flats..

• Omg it looks so good with the belt. you rock it girl:)

• It looks much better without. I like it simple