Will this color look good with the colors I've chosen for my bedroom?

I was on Pinterest looking for colors, inspiration and DIY projects for my own bedroom because my mom just found a house that has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Since I'm about to be 18 in 81 days, I've decided to grow up a bit and become a young responsible adult and if I want to do that, I want a room to look like it also. I finally found some pretty colors which are blush pink and white, the walls in the house are a light to medium brown and it's just so perfect. The problem is I found a bed that I adore so much which is a Chantelle color and I have no idea if it's going to clash or bring it out more. I'd greatly appreciate it, if you'd could tell me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Aww I love how you know it's exactly 81 days till you're 18 lol. It is the best age though.
    I don't know what chantelle color is, but the rest sounds really nice.

• Thank you very much. I wanted to post the link of the bed on my question but it wouldn't necessarily let me :/