What is more beautiful to wear? A dress or a skirt topped with a blouse?

Choose a thing that I will wear to a friend's party

Most Helpful Guy

• Skirt with blouse.

What Guys Said 9

• depends on the girls some can pull off dresses and look amazing and than others can't and others can pull off skirts and others can't either and instead dresses.

There's no real way to say if it would make you look amazing without actually seeing it on you, but I would do whatever you feel makes you look best and just have fun and don't worry about it.

• Obviously depends on what kind of dress or skirt with blouse but I would choose the dress if I had no idea how either looked like. I'm just more into dresses.

• Probably a dress, but if you get the right skirt/blouse, you can look just as good.

• I think the dress looks better then a skirt topped with a blouse.

• 0|0
  • A dress but if you get a frilly blouse that can look just as good

• I would have to see both to really be able to pick, honestly either one would be fine with me.

• Usually the thing that comes off the easiest. LOL, No but for real i like dresses, i love to see women in beautiful clothe

• Definitely a dress.

What Girls Said 3

• What dresses and what skirts were you thinking of?

• I prefer form fitting dresses. Skirts and blouses I love but they feel too business to me.

• Dress, definitely! Every girl can feel super sexy in a dress :)