Girls, what is your preferred solution when the weather gets a little colder?

Based on observation, for the upper body this is more or less what you'd see around you:
- An extra sweater or vest, or extra layer below below blouse or dress.
- Or, a nice body warmer.

For the lower body, you see for example:
- Some girls shift from skits or dresses to long pants.
- Some shift from shoes to boots.
- Some shift from bare legs to leggings or pantyhose.

So girls, what do you prefer? Other choices always interesting to hear!

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm my style.. This
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...48ca3c2205e7.jpg

To.. This
    cdn.stylisheve.com/.../...-snow-let-it-snow_05.jpg
    With a scarf, gloves and a long cashmere coat
    i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...jacket-cotton-overcoat.jpg
    Like that but no fur crap around my neck.. Just a nice curve neckline

• Thanks for sharing that! As a whole, I find the last look very nice!
      Though I think most girls would choose a longer dress in winter... no idea how good tights keep you warm, but can't imagine a short dress is warm in winter?

• Hahaha @Asker no stress man. Glad you got some insight of down under :)

• Asker- all good 👍😁

What Girls Said 6

• Sweaters layers on layers on layers like I'll wear a tank then a long sleeve shirt then a sweater over if it's really cold. And pants of course with boots.

• Oops forget my comment to yours below... you've answerd already haha!
      Thanks for that :-)

• Video interview on my phone through that app. They said I can do it on the computer which yah if I had a webcam but I'm not going to go buy one just for that like if I don't get the job I've wasted money on something I have no use for. So it's annoying.

• Tsssj... I have a webcam on my laptop (never used it though) but a smartphone is none of my possessions :-)
      I have a simple mobile, not a technology freak!

• Hoodies! Hoodies! Hoodies! They're so comfortable and they're perfect for when the weather gets cold. I just pair em with some comfy jeggings and my fave pair of uggs and I'm out the door!

• Haha, onviously a fan of hoodies :-)
      They're nice though!
      I had to google for uggs, they're boots? They look cute as well, nice look with he hoodies and the uggs haha :-)

• I see. Fortunately they're so cute :-)

• So true! : )

• In winter I always, and I mean always, wear a thick jumper (or sweater, as you guys like to say in the US :p) and a scarf! Those are my absolute favourites, especially wool jumpers... So cozy haha :) I like to wear thick jeans, and if it's really cold, I tend to layer a pair of leggings underneath them - that's my secret in winter. I also love putting on fluffy socks with Doc Martens, a fleecy parka and a beanie.

• Thanks for the detailed answer! Oh and... most of the answerers will be from the USA but I'm from Belgium. Bonsoir madame!

• I always wear a vest in the winter, and i still wear my jeans and shoes as always :)

• Clear! Thanks and keep yourself warm haha :-)

• For sure the logic is correct... and it's a business controller (my job...) who'll have told them to do that :-)
      Shooting allowed, I can take it hahaha!

• haha oke =)

• use my boyfriend as a hug blanket

• Similar outfits but with long-sleeved tops, or a vest under my blouse; tights under my dress or skirt; making sure the tights and vest overlap! Plus I have a Hell Bunny winter coat I really like and wear all the time outside when it gets cold

• Haha, that bunny - dress - tights look sounds cute... and nice and warm :-)

• Aw thank you :))

• You're welcome haha!

What Guys Said 1

• Simple: yoga pants and uggs. That's what every basic around my campus wears, at least.